Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Daenerys Targaryen

by Glinwen Posted 13th Jun 2013 at 7:05 PM - Updated 25th Jun 2013 at 6:04 PM by Glinwen

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 7:09 PM
She looks just like her
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 8:04 PM
Love it <3 . She resembles actress who play Daenerys so well and you used so little cc. Just incredible job. I usually don't like sims made after tv stars, because they havo so much cc. but THIS IS AWESOME. It would be nice if u would make other characters from The Game Of Thrones.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 12:22 AM
Outstanding Job! Look so much like her!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 12:24 AM
Love the sim you've made, Glinwen
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 3:09 PM
Quite a good likeness. Bravo.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 9:15 PM
Good to see a Game of Thrones sim, nice work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 11:55 PM
Wow. I didn't expect this to be so good. This is the best recreation of someone I've ever seen in the sims. Bravo.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 1:51 PM
Awesome! Great job really. It is hard do create a real person in TS3, but Danny looks perfect! I must download her Daenerys for the Queen! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 3:47 PM
That's funny, on the previous page I saw a Sim who looked a bit like Jamie to me and I was thinking "When will GoT characters come up on this site?" I skip a page in Downloads and see this, nice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 2:49 PM
Love her!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 9:30 PM
Very nice likeness of my favourite GoT character!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 9:45 PM
Hmm...I downloaded the file for the eyes (non-default) and Danny. Not showing up in my game...??? I have never downloaded a Sim before, do the files go in MyDocuments/EA/Sims3/Mods/Packages?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 10:14 PM
No, it goes to MyDocuments/EA/Sims3/SavedSims
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by runesong54
Hmm...I downloaded the file for the eyes (non-default) and Danny. Not showing up in my game...??? I have never downloaded a Sim before, do the files go in MyDocuments/EA/Sims3/Mods/Packages?

Sims must be placed in MyDocuments/EA/Sims3/SavedSims, while files regarding skins or eyes replacement in MyDocuments/EA/Sims3/Mods/Packages

Thank you all, I'm happy that you like it, I hope to make others GoT characters soon
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 7:37 PM
"I am Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, of the blood of Old Valyria. I am the dragon's daughter, and I swear to you that those who would harm you will die screaming."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 8:29 PM
I like it ! I hope to make others GOT characters soon
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 8:47 AM
Very good likeness!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 8:13 PM
I absolutely love it!
Can and will you try to do the others too?"
THANKS!
Very good job (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 11:55 PM
Thank you very much! I'm working on Jon Snow's character, actually, and if I could find a way to modify the height of sims, I would like to create Tyrion Lannister, too. Anyway, I would like to make all the principal characters of this series
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 8:33 PM
does anyone have a problem where they can SEE and CLICK the premade sims and even ACCEPT them, but the sim that is shown does not change into that sim?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BabeG
does anyone have a problem where they can SEE and CLICK the premade sims and even ACCEPT them, but the sim that is shown does not change into that sim?

Do you mean in CAS? I downloaded some sim, I should try...
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Glinwen
Do you mean in CAS? I downloaded some sim, I should try...

Yes. The rest of the game is fine though, i'd just really like to use this character
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 4:39 AM
She looks EXACTLY like her! ^_^
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BabeG
Yes. The rest of the game is fine though, i'd just really like to use this character

I've been having this problem too, and so far searching for it has yielded no results. =/
Page 1 of 2