Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jared Louis

by Lunararc Posted 9th Jun 2013 at 7:12 AM - Updated 29th Jun 2014 at 11:47 PM by Lunararc

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 7:18 AM
Love the sim you've made, Lunararc
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 2:04 PM
Fantastic!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 3:04 PM
Eyebrows are no longer available for download, based on the comments on ephemera's site and my own personal tour of every Flash/Shockwave ad in China.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 5:05 PM
He is lovely. I'm bummed re: the eyebrows 'cuz the whole file looks fantastic, but I think I've got some different brows that will look good on him. I can't wait to get him into my game - as soon as I have a girl in my legacy, he is going to be her "romantic interest!" Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 5:38 PM
Thanks guys for your comments and sorry for the broken link you can find the eyebrows HERE

Knight Of The Moon
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 10:06 PM
I really like him. His personality caught my eye and he looks really good too. Thanks Lunararc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 2:15 AM
He's stunning! I think I'm in love with him... Hahaha
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 10:24 AM
I'm so stupid - when I saw this upload I thought "hmm, this sim looks like... " but then I realised that I just remember him from the cff thread.

I like his face. He's a handsome guy and the female version could be his sister - very beautiful, too. I also love the background story especially the last sentence. It's just so true.

Great wrok! Thank you for sharing your sim with us!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 1:51 PM
Very nice. I plan to create both male and female and make them fraternal twins. :3
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 3:17 PM
AJSimon, monca533, jeromycraig thanks guys

Yogi-Tea : Yes It's him the same sim from the CFB but I fixed the things that you told me to fix

Knight Of The Moon
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 2:46 PM
He's a cutie-pie! Good sim as always!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 10:09 PM
Ohhhhh, another great simmie! Loveeeeeee it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 3:01 AM
He's really handsome. too bad I dont play anymore
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 6:42 PM
Nice masterpiece, The handsomest Geek Writer sims I've ever see!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 9:05 PM
He is THE MOST SEXY sim I've ever seen O.O God how I wish I could make male sims like that xD Incredible, it will be my very first upload to my bran new computer which arrives next week >:3 He is a true masterpiece
- Layla
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 10:22 PM
@Esmeralda, DOLCE_VIDA, bihem, James_Lionheart, LenaShan Thanks guys

Knight Of The Moon
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 5:45 PM
@jeromycraig, you can still download the original set the eyebrows come from without signing up to 4shared. It just helps if you know Chinese Click the first link provided (not the 'fixed' one), scroll down to Download in red letters, click the link under 'rayfile'. Click the red button that says '进入下载页' or 'Go to download page' if you use automatic translation, you may get popups but it does work if you just click it again... Then on that page click the button that says '立即下载' which means 'download immediately'. If you get a popup, just click the button again. Annoying but not impossible (I knew my degree in Chinese would be useful someday LOL)
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roonya
@jeromycraig, you can still download the original set the eyebrows come from without signing up to 4shared. It just helps if you know Chinese Click the first link provided (not the 'fixed' one), scroll down to Download in red letters, click the link under 'rayfile'. Click the red button that says '进入下载页' or 'Go to download page' if you use automatic translation, you may get popups but it does work if you just click it again... Then on that page click the button that says '立即下载' which means 'download immediately'. If you get a popup, just click the button again. Annoying but not impossible (I knew my degree in Chinese would be useful someday LOL)

Thanks a lot hun

Knight Of The Moon
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 9:43 PM
How ADORABLE is he! And I love that you've shown him as a chick too - nice to know when a sim will breed well.
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
How ADORABLE is he! And I love that you've shown him as a chick too - nice to know when a sim will breed well.

It's my lucky day thanks Hp

Knight Of The Moon
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 10:05 PM
Also, I forgot to say - my jaw dropped when I saw him my favourite male sim download ever! Love his face, his style, everything is awesome! Thanks so much xxx
Interstellar Traveler
#23 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 8:14 PM
Heya Lunararc, I absolutely love this sim, but when I opened him up in my game through the bin, the hair and eyebrows on him were replaced with EA content. Even though it's not that big of a deal and that I can surely enough go and fetch the items to put on him myself, the eyebrows are where I become confused (since the set contains many eyebrows). Would it be possible to fix this so that when he's out of the bin, he's set to go? Nevertheless, you've done a fantastic job on him!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 11:55 AM
such a lovely sim! thanks for sharing him!
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeeMyu
Heya Lunararc, I absolutely love this sim, but when I opened him up in my game through the bin, the hair and eyebrows on him were replaced with EA content. Even though it's not that big of a deal and that I can surely enough go and fetch the items to put on him myself, the eyebrows are where I become confused (since the set contains many eyebrows). Would it be possible to fix this so that when he's out of the bin, he's set to go? Nevertheless, you've done a fantastic job on him!

Hey seeMyu If you checked the eyebrows links you see E-Eyebrows low ( No.3) so you only need to download eyebrow number 3 in this set. I had to save the sim without non default skin and hair " as MTS2 CGL said " and if you find any other problem just contact me

Knight Of The Moon
Page 1 of 3