Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#51 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 6:50 PM
Aside from CC, I hope that the way to install EA content (or any content, for that matter) will be similar to or better than The Sims 2. I just don't like the way it is dealt with in TS3. It's just seems messier. And if we must have a launcher, can't we at least have a sort option? Uninstalling in TS3 seems to leave residue, especially with worlds, where you have to remember to go into the "WorldCaches" folder to delete the residue from having installed worlds. And then, there's the "DCBackup" folder to deal with for all launcher-based installations. I don't know, but I certainly don't remember having to go through extra steps just to complete eliminate any kind of CC. I'm not saying it's difficult, but rather, it just seems like a chore. Although, this is certainly better than nothing. I guess I should be thankful that CC is even allowed.
Page 3 of 3