Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TESTERS WANTED:[EP Required]-Beer Keg- Version 2

by Mtdude Posted 11th Mar 2005 at 10:32 PM - Updated 12th Mar 2005 at 9:48 AM by Mtdude : New Version

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 10:38 PM
Very Nice i will put it in my game and test it hopefully someone comes along and changes the colour of the stream for you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 10:50 PM
Downloaded, will put it through the paces. You might wanna edit your top to include "Testers wanted". Most objects have that and it helps people find things.
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 10:55 PM
This looks really good, but it should be in the new objects, it's a new mesh.
Great job anyway though.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 11:01 PM
Awesome looking keg, I'm getting this and replacing that juice barrel.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 11:47 PM
Good recolor job. Actually this does belong here as its not a new mesh.

However the title needs to say [EP REQUIRED] beer keg or something to that effect. This mesh is part of the University Expansion pack therefore not newly modded just recolored. You still need the University pack to be able to use it though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't compare your life to others,
You have no idea what their journey is about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 11:49 PM Last edited by Mtdude : 11th Mar 2005 at 11:53 PM.
yes it is. It is a new mesh i just put the thread in the wrong section.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 12:07 AM
Nice job Mtdude. Can you clarify if this is object requires the EP? Thanks.
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 12:10 AM
very sweet!! Finally no more juice lol
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mtdude
yes it is. It is a new mesh i just put the thread in the wrong section.

Really now? What part of this mesh did you actually create. Because it looks IDENTICLE to the JUICE barel that Maxis created in the University Expansion pack. Therefore not a new mesh just a recolor of an object that maxis created. A new mesh is something you would have to design yourself in a 3D program. Which looking at this picture just didn't happen. A nice job on the recolor though.

Far as I can see this is just a recolored Maxis made object, not something you made. Please correct me on what part of this mesh you designed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't compare your life to others,
You have no idea what their journey is about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 12:23 AM
Thank you! the fruit punch barrel kind of annoys me
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cozmicrain
Really now? What part of this mesh did you actually create. Because it looks IDENTICLE to the JUICE barel that Maxis created in the University Expansion pack. Therefore not a new mesh just a recolor of an object that maxis created. A new mesh is something you would have to design yourself in a 3D program. Which looking at this picture just didn't happen. A nice job on the recolor though.

Far as I can see this is just a recolored Maxis made object, not something you made. Please correct me on what part of this mesh you designed?

I did edit it in a 3D program(milkshape) I got rid of the stupid pinapple thing and replaced it with the keg. I kept the tub and bags the same.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 1:31 AM
Thanks
Just what I was hoping for since I got University! Thank you so much!

I'm gone. I have my reasons, but I'm not going to cry about it. Do whatever you wish with whatever I made. No paysites/exchange. Credit to: Alucard
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 8:22 AM
Just a quick note. In my game I am not able to get anyone to drink from the tap. I've tried it in a couple different places and the action just cancels as soon as it comes up in the queue. The sims never even approach the keg. The drink beer option works fine though.
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 8:27 AM
Excellent! Downloading now! It was about time someone got around to making this item. I hope the Drink From Tap thing gets corrected. Good job, MTdude!
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#16 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 9:14 AM
Default Drink from Tap Fixed
ok, here you go. i fixed the problem. in your pie menu functions the drink from tap was set both to >sleep instead of what it was supposed to be. All fixed now, excellent object, much better than the idiotic fruit punch. Great job.
:Pimp:
-Wintermuteai1
Attached files:
File Type: rar  zbeerkeg.rar (202.8 KB, 651 downloads)
File Type: zip  zbeerkeg.zip (273.9 KB, 460 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 9:58 AM
Thanks!
Thank you, wintermuteai1, for the update.

I'm gone. I have my reasons, but I'm not going to cry about it. Do whatever you wish with whatever I made. No paysites/exchange. Credit to: Alucard
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 12:09 PM Last edited by micl2u : 12th Mar 2005 at 1:01 PM.
Give Mtdude 20 STARS for his GREAT MESH work/ Thank you. Well pink beer for a keg is better than juice from pineapple anyday. It will get fixed eventually.

The guys for "Tapa Keg" Frat Send you a cold one, Mtdude.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 7:18 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. I was looking for something like this since I've got the exp. I worship you now
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#20 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 7:42 PM
moving your thread to new meshes
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 8:25 PM
Coolies thanks!! Now can someone just recoler it to some sort of beer?
Instructor
#22 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 4:56 AM
Is it recolorable?
Field Researcher
#23 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 5:03 AM
:d Thanks!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 7:22 AM
This IS much better than the punch keg ...that is very garish...lol
Thank you :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 7:46 AM
some people complain too much; new, wrong place blah blah. It looks really nice and yes, better and waaaaaay diff than the ep version. I was wondering though if someone could make this for the original version as there are some who dont/wont have the ep...me included. please make one for us po folk. thanks./
Page 1 of 4