Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blood Omen 2 Outfit - 3 Altenatives

by mayonakakisu Posted 9th Jul 2013 at 8:06 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2013 at 12:52 AM by mayonakakisu : Edited & uploaded New outfit Files

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 8:30 PM
Thank you so much. I love Legacy of Kain and have thought there needs to be more for Sims 2. So again, thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EliDawn
Thank you so much. I love Legacy of Kain and have thought there needs to be more for Sims 2. So again, thank you.

My Pleasure and Thank you to, makes me happy to hear.
Actually, planing on make/upload more stuffies (most clothing)
base/from Legacy of Kain series, as I myself LOVE that game <3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 12:02 AM
These will make excellent armour for my vampire sims. Though I have never played this game but I have watched all the cutscenes, this a good game with a well done vampires story line. In age of twilight vampires this is a nice change of pace.

I love it! Thank you for this wonderful set. I will look forward to more of this in the future
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mayonakakisu
My Pleasure and Thank you to, makes me happy to hear.
Actually, planing on make/upload more stuffies (most clothing)
base/from Legacy of Kain series, as I myself LOVE that game <3

So you're going to try making the gold armor Kain wears in the last part of the game? I've always wondered how that would turn out in a Sims version.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 11:56 AM
never played LOC, but those outfits are so totally awesome and amazingly *sexy*! thanks so much for creating them! ^_^
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 2:06 AM
Love the outfit you've made, mayonakakisu
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 4:31 PM
Artimis : SUPER Thank~ies. I'm very glad you think so and like them.
I agree. its a nice change and an AWESOME GAME. I myself LOVE IT...or maybe even kinda Obsessed MWAHAHAHHA. anyways in Vampires. lovely creature.
hope you'll enjoy them and more outfits are on their way

EliDawn : Well, I'm Planing on to make all his outfit & some of the other Vampires to.
buuuuut as for the Golden armor(last one).. not quite sure how to work it out as I have no good mesh for it...yet. so well see how that turns out *hide*

portisHeart : oh! then you've missed out on something awesome *SMILE*
anyway - Thanks Yeah BO2 has Nice Outfits, & Kain himself is not all to bad. tho made my sim-Kain look a little more sexy/hot/young *haha*

daniandan : aww! Thank you so Much
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 4:49 PM
portisHeart : oh! then you've missed out on something awesome *SMILE*
well.. i tried Soul Reaver. but since i've got no reflexes and no patience whatsoever.. like any PS game i gave up after getting *stuck for hours -bored to death - fuming like hell* in each of the 3 first levels or so - now you see why i prefer TS2 or point-n-click adventures
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by portisHeart
well.. i tried Soul Reaver. but since i've got no reflexes and no patience whatsoever.. like any PS game i gave up after getting *stuck for hours -bored to death - fuming like hell* in each of the 3 first levels or so - now you see why i prefer TS2 or point-n-click adventures

hahahaha! well being stuck is not fun at all. I to get so irritated when I get stuck on game but I also like the challenge I myself got stuck in soul reaver for like 3 months ...mostly because I gave up for a while and returned later on.
but we are all different, we have our weak & strong side *hug* beside TS2 is and AWESOME GAME too and I LIKE it. tho I'm still a newbie kinda as I actually haven been playing it so much. but now I'm changing that and exploring it more haveng lots of fun :3
ops! sorry the message got so long ^__^;
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 1:04 AM
EliDawn : Well, I'm Planing on to make all his outfit & some of the other Vampires to.
buuuuut as for the Golden armor(last one).. not quite sure how to work it out as I have no good mesh for it...yet. so well see how that turns out *hide*

lol. I was just looking at it. Good luck on finding a good mesh for it. You might have to skip the stuff on the back. I think it would look fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 10:17 PM
These outfits are amazing and are perfect for a character of mine; however I am having issues with downloading it. I don't know if I am not getting the right mesh for the boots/gloves and that is what's causing it? I would really like to be able to use these, do you know what the issue might be?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 4:12 PM Last edited by mayonakakisu : 24th Aug 2013 at 11:22 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nekomata589
These outfits are amazing and are perfect for a character of mine; however I am having issues with downloading it. I don't know if I am not getting the right mesh for the boots/gloves and that is what's causing it? I would really like to be able to use these, do you know what the issue might be?

hmm..well I dunno if I will be able to help you but I'll do my best
(I'm quite the newbie on this.but to star with I would try to make
sure you do have all the meshes needed as I have not Included any meshes!!
here are direct downloads for the Meshes needed Boot Spikes
as far as I know you only need the 'AU' file. The Claws
Left Arm Acc , Rigth Arm Acc & also CLOTHING if you don't have that Awesome mesh
hopefully this will work/help??????
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 5:29 PM
hmm..well I dunno if I will be able to help you but I'll do my best
(I'm quite the newbie on this.but to star with I would try to make
sure you do have all the meshes needed as I have not Included any meshes!!
here are direct downloads for the Meshes needed Boot Spikes
as far as I know you only need the 'AU' file. The Claws
Left Arm Acc , Rigth Arm Acc & also CLOTHING if you don't have that Awesome mesh
hopefully this will work/help??????

I realized I had been missing the claws. I thought they were accessories . Unfortunately, my computer is evil, so it didn't work anyway. But thanks for pointing that out, maybe it'll work when I update my computer. ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 12:38 AM Last edited by mayonakakisu : 24th Aug 2013 at 11:25 AM.
OBS I'm VERY VERY sorry People!
I linked the wrong clothing mesh!! but I HAVE corrected it!!!
you can either download it HERE or in the item summary/info/links
Kind regards MayonakaKisu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 2:18 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2023 at 2:19 AM
I can't find the newsea YU005 file for the male version anywhere!