Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Update] Sims Body Essentials: A Complete Set of Body Sliders

by leWing Posted 13th Jul 2013 at 7:54 AM - Updated 5th Aug 2013 at 8:53 AM by leWing : Additional Info, Update

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 8:11 AM
thanks for these thigh sliders brilliant I've been searching everywhere for those thank you!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 9:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emile20
thanks for these thigh sliders brilliant I've been searching everywhere for those thank you!!!

My pleasure. Glad that you like them!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 11:05 AM
Wow, amazing! I can't wait to see some of the Sims that come out of these!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 11:22 AM
Congratulations ! Your job is Fantastic !!! A Sliders set it's an good idea !
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 11:24 AM
Love the sliders you've made, leWing
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 11:45 AM
Thank you You did a wonderful job :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 12:49 PM
great job! they are amazing
but one question, is there a way to make a chest slider for males? the chest of y sims look always so flat in comparison to the rest of the body...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rickspiky
great job! they are amazing
but one question, is there a way to make a chest slider for males? the chest of y sims look always so flat in comparison to the rest of the body...

Jonha has a set of body sliders as well. He spent the time playing around with spine bones, so he has a chest slider that works for males. Go check them out!

You can find them here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=378416

PS. Thanks everyone for the thanks and comments! They're very much appreciated!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 1:36 PM
These Sliders Are Awesome This Will Help Me Make More better Looking Sims!!!! Thankyou!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 2:21 PM
I think I just died.

Thank you for all your hard work - I'm beyond ecstatic to try all of these.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 9:28 PM
Oh wow, this was thorough. I'll definitely be adding these to Jonha's sliders. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 9:45 PM
Great work!! I'll definitely be using the arm sliders.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 10:42 PM
Fixes so many slider issues! Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leWing
Jonha has a set of body sliders as well. He spent the time playing around with spine bones, so he has a chest slider that works for males. Go check them out!

You can find them here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=378416

PS. Thanks everyone for the thanks and comments! They're very much appreciated!

Even though Jonha's chest slider does work, it sort of makes the Sim slope forward, as shown in my attached image.

So is there any chance that you can remake it? It'll go really well with your other sliders, which are simply just brilliant.
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 9:42 AM
I've been waiting for the neck slider Thanks & Great job
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 1:18 PM
Default Love it!!
You should have worked your ass off, I am sure!! They were high quality, no leg shaking effect observed with body sliders, whatsoever!! Thanks tons!! Thought I'll put some photos of the new sliders in action plus a photo with combination of already existing ones!

The Biceps lateral thickness at high ranges had problems, but nothing major!!

A Paparazzi with the new sliders!!

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 2:22 PM
Thanks for these sliders!! Cannot wait to try them out
Inventor
#19 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 3:04 PM
I have been waiting for Neck Adjusters
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 4:02 PM
I can't believe in my eyes. just amazing. I haven been wishing upon every sim stars for this. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 5:21 PM
This is great :D! just a question what hair did you use for the guy with white/grey hair :D?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 6:02 PM
Thank you! Every single slider helps the sim reach perfection. Especially celeb sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 7:57 PM
Oh my god thank you so much for this
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wihi
Even though Jonha's chest slider does work, it sort of makes the Sim slope forward, as shown in my attached image.

So is there any chance that you can remake it? It'll go really well with your other sliders, which are simply just brilliant.

I looked at what Jonha did, and I'm pretty sure there's no way for me to fix that. Jonha did his best by the looks of things, and I think I'll leave his for now. There might be a way for me to make a better one, but I'll have to experiment with about 6-10 different bones with xyz scales individually and maybe even a quaternion. That amounts to about 30 or more different sliders to keep track of in tests, probably countless other prototypes, and literally a journal full of calculations. I'm not ready to go through that again, sorry! >_<;

I'm considering to experiment more with what I can do in the future, but it's more likely that I'll tackle that as a next year's summer project. Who knows, by then, maybe Sims4 will be out with actual and better body sliders :P

Quote: Originally posted by AmberIndia
You should have worked your ass off, I am sure!! They were high quality, no leg shaking effect observed with body sliders, whatsoever!! Thanks tons!! Thought I'll put some photos of the new sliders in action plus a photo with combination of already existing ones!

The Biceps lateral thickness at high ranges had problems, but nothing major!!

A Paparazzi with the new sliders!!

Can you post the error with the lateral bicep slider? In my tests, nothing weird happened. What range did you use? Was it within 256, or did you go somewhere up like 1000? Admittedly, all of my tests were done on males, so it's quite possible that there are unintentional deformities on the female body. I did that to save some time, since previous tests basically told me the sliders worked fine for both genders.

By the way, awesome sim you've got there. I'm pretty impressed with how nicely it came out! Thanks for letting me see your sim!! :D

Quote: Originally posted by Jacksi
This is great :D! just a question what hair did you use for the guy with white/grey hair :D?

I used Lapiz Razuli's laplace hair. He's the best hairstylist for male sims around. Glob, his work is just <3

http://lapizrazuli.blogspot.com/201...-laplace_9.html
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 1:34 AM
Awesome!!!! These are amazing work!
Page 1 of 4