Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spectacular Bowling Alley

by RomerJon17 Posted 5th Aug 2013 at 10:26 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2014 at 2:37 AM by RomerJon17 : One missing wasn't in the description. :/

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 11:08 AM
This Is Really Awesome!!! Thanks For Uploading!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 1:13 PM
Love the bowling alley you've made, RomerJon17
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 1:18 PM
Thanks qwertyiscool & daniandan! :D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 1:29 PM
Thanks. I'm going to had that bistro stove and menus too this joint.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 2:09 PM
Nice bowling alley RomerJon :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pdenicky
Thanks. I'm going to had that bistro stove and menus too this joint.

Umm... There's no restaurant in any Bowling Alley. Only Cafeteria & Bar... Anyway that's your choice.
----
Thanks Black Zekrom!! :D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 4:40 PM
Hi, the link to the shoe clutter goes to Buhudain's site. I'd love to have those shoes.
And, those chairs around the lane, where are they from?

~Cloud
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 4:48 PM
One point - why are alot of your files not updated, I will pass on this, last thing i want is a crash, maybe your should check your own files eh?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by reinmag
Hi, the link to the shoe clutter goes to Buhudain's site. I'd love to have those shoes.
And, those chairs around the lane, where are they from?

~Cloud

This lot is awesome, it will go great with my university hood. You can get the shoes from here
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 9:56 PM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 5th Aug 2013 at 11:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by midge719
One point - why are alot of your files not updated, I will pass on this, last thing i want is a crash, maybe your should check your own files eh?

Err I do not make hacks... All the mods I have downloaded from other users are working properly. It's their responsibility to make their mods up to date.
If there's something wrong with the files. I am responsible to check the files. I tested the lot and it's working properly...

Thank you for your feedback...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 11:45 PM
I did not say hacks, I said files in general as in objects files, maybe it works for you, but you would think since all objects had to be updated over a year or so ago, creators would have sorted out there files by now, obviously not, no disrespect, your not the only one.
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by midge719
I did not say hacks, I said files in general as in objects files, maybe it works for you, but you would think since all objects had to be updated over a year or so ago, creators would have sorted out there files by now, obviously not, no disrespect, your not the only one.

If you are talking about OMSP like:

OMSP (with vertical shifting) [Update 2 Nov 2011] Updated 5th Mar 2012 at 3:37 AM by granthes : Updated link to Tipsy OMSP
OMSP Resizer (2013/2/10 FTPT & OBJD fixed)

They are Miscellaneous files and they are up to date. No issues and no crashes.
--

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 9:42 PM
Love your bowling alley. I'm tryihg to find the shoe boxes - you gave the link, but the link shows other items, besides the shoe boxes - and I tried looking under the headings, but no such luck. What heading or catagory is the shoe boxes under? Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bobbo662
Love your bowling alley. I'm tryihg to find the shoe boxes - you gave the link, but the link shows other items, besides the shoe boxes - and I tried looking under the headings, but no such luck. What heading or catagory is the shoe boxes under? Thank you.

Gahh.. I noticed.... I fixed two missing CC. The chairs and the shoes.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Field Researcher
#16 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 7:50 PM
I love ur place but getting all that stuff in there is a pain do it look fine without a lot of other people stuff. Can u make a place without anything but the game stuff in it. or download it with the stuff already included.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 9:00 PM
Amazing job!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 12:49 AM
Absolutely outstanding! It's incredibly realistic and great to have parties at! Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 6:00 AM
This is awesome! Great Layout!!
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 7:40 AM
Thanks~! I love it so much~especially the design and stlye of the bowling alley~^^ :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 2:38 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 4:42 AM
this is awesome ! thanks
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 9:41 PM
Is there a non custom content version of this bowling alley by any chance?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 7:39 PM
Really cool ! Thank u very much :-P
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 8:50 PM
It doesn't work for me
Page 1 of 2