Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 7:37 AM
I was thinking to myself the other day about sims music, and how much I liked the Sims 1 music in particular I do like the music from all three games so far, but Sims 1 is my fav, the jazzy and piano tracks especially.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 9:35 AM
A return to the classic sims 1 soundtrack style! That sounds like a wonderful idea. Out of all the sims games I have played I have to say that the sims has the best soundtrack out of all of them.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Scholar
#28 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 12:29 PM
I want the music to be like The Sims 1's. Because TS1's OST had personality, while the game's since have really only had music that blends in with everything else.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Scholar
#29 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 2:31 PM
Yes, give us classic music back! I loved all OSTs from Sims 1 and it's EPs. Superstar and Making Magic had awesome tracks.
Page 2 of 2