Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Lunar Eyes" - Contacts for all Sims

by Lunararc Posted 29th Aug 2013 at 1:18 PM

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 9:19 PM
Gorgeous eyes!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 11:27 PM
Thank you! Very nice!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 11:29 PM
Wow! Stunning contacts. These look so gorgeous. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 12:12 AM
very pretty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 12:22 AM
Oh, these are lovely! Do you have any plans on making them into defaults?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 1:14 AM
Thanks all for comments
@starrah: I think these contacts won't look nice as defaults because, the white parts " Shine" will be removed also defaults have only one channel and these contacts have 3 channels.

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 2:24 AM
Aah, I see. Shame, though. I would love for them to be genetically passed down to the kidlets. Great work, though!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 4:08 AM
These are the most beautiful and realistic looking eyes I've ever seen for Sims 3! Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 4:27 AM
They are beautiful, thank you ♥
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 5:42 AM
They're awesome!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 1:28 PM
I like it a lot how you made the iris part look like a star. It could be better if the white area had more depth, but that's of course a personal taste question. Oh, and it's great how easily any color can be achieved for these contacts!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 8:39 PM
These are very pretty...
Theorist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 10:18 PM
Thanks so much for these!! I can't wait to see them in-game
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 9:30 AM
Wow these look amazing!! *o* thx! xD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 2:57 PM
Pretty eyes, thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 4:45 AM
Beautiful eyes very lovely
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 4:35 PM
Wonderful eyes thank for the amazing work !
Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 12:40 AM
Wow! These are the most perfect eyes I have seen! :o They blow me away! These are just the eyes I want. Do you think you'll make a Default Replacement version as well? It would be nice if everyone, including townies, could wear these gorgeous eyes! :3 I know the shiny dots will be removed and it'll have one colour channel...but it would sure beat having a boring, unrealistic Maxis default, in my opinion... @_@

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Sep 2013 at 7:08 PM
Very pretty..and for ALL sims ? this is rather rare..I'll enjoy this very much. thank you. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 1:13 AM
Soooo pretty!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 5:49 PM
These are gorgeous! Would you mind if I used them as a base to make some Default Replacement eyes? (I normally wouldn't ask in the thread itself like this, but I haven't been able to get a hold of you any other way. I can't PM you because it says your inbox is full) If you'd like to see what they'd look like when they're done you can check them out Here

Check out my simblr: Stumbling Through The Nevernever!
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by naiyasfury
These are gorgeous! Would you mind if I used them as a base to make some Default Replacement eyes? (I normally wouldn't ask in the thread itself like this, but I haven't been able to get a hold of you any other way. I can't PM you because it says your inbox is full) If you'd like to see what they'd look like when they're done you can check them out Here

I'll pm you

Knight Of The Moon
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 6:10 AM
One of my favorites!
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 2:43 PM
Default What Skin is it??
Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
Thanks all for comments
@starrah: I think these contacts won't look nice as defaults because, the white parts " Shine" will be removed also defaults have only one channel and these contacts have 3 channels.

Great Contacts!! I love them but where did you get the skin that the sims is wearing?? :p
Page 1 of 3