Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 5:53 PM
Default New types of inhuman sims?
It's kind of a tradition dating back to sims1 to have all kinds of inhuman sim forms. Both sims 2 and 3 pretty much added a sort in each expansion.

I'd assume we will see a lot return over time in sims 4, but what about new types? This thread is for suggesting new types of sims that might be interesting to play with.

Here's my own suggestions:

-Skeleton.
Doesnt eat, sleep, or use toilets. They do need to take care of hygiene, keeping their bones clean. They can do anything a normal sim does, and they have various skeleton specific outfits to use, though they can be naked anywhere since its just bones.
They do need to watch out for dogs and wherewolves since they'd be after their bones! Skeletons might come apart through various situations such as a dog or wherewolf jumping on them to get their bones, but also through fighting, falling off a high spot, or anything else that might logically break them apart in a comical fasion. Once apart, another sim needs to put them back together.
A sim could become a skeleton after being electrocuted and another sim bargaining for their life with the grim reaper. (who'd shape the revived sim to his own image.)

-Cyborg.
Sim with high logic and mechanic skills could turn themselves into a partial robot.
Instead of sleep they'd use a recharge station, they no longer know fatigue from exercise, they dont need to pee anymore, they dont need much food anymore, and can upgrade themselves further with a teleporter, advanced learning capability, flight ability, immunity to water, and more. But it comes at a cost. Each time they upgrade themselves further, they sacrifice a trait for it. This represents them getting less human and more a machine.

-Supersim.
Supersims have obtained superpowers through a lab accident. They can fly, have great strenght and speed, they can't get sick either and can't die from various causes of death due to their superpowers. They still age normally.
Unique jobs are available to them. they can choose to either be a superhero or a supervillain, or they can just have a regular job and try and blend in with other sims.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 7:11 PM
I like the idea of a dog running off with a sim's shin bone.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 7:14 PM
Perhaps skeletons, like Bonehilda before them, leave puddles when they have a drink. And I LOVE the cyborg idea, perhaps if they take it too far, they could wind up becoming like a Cyberman - an emotionless robot. In a game driven by emotion, that could be quite interesting.
One Minute Ninja'd
#4 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 9:24 PM
How about a dinosaur for a change? You know, like a bad ass T. Rex. Then again, it will probably be the size of a chicken, like the dragons they peddled through the Store.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 9:30 PM
OH I KNOW! A God mode like Sim City, where you can unleash all hell upon your sims. Including a dinosaur rampage. And also a giant foot coming out of the sky to squash people.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sushigal007
OH I KNOW! A God mode like Sim City, where you can unleash all hell upon your sims. Including a dinosaur rampage. And also a giant foot coming out of the sky to squash people.

LOL....if the Sims have the ability to tell me (their God), to f off because they are in a "bad mood", then I want a giant hand to slap them with.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sushigal007

Awesome! Gojira meets Monty Python!! I'm in!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 10:25 PM
I would love a to have a god mod sim or a fallen angle that can fly - they can be good and preform mericals like raise the dead for free or evil and spread lies to mess up relationship s have the ability to kill a sim personally... imagine a simgod that people had to make sacrafices for in fear of a tornado or all the ' juice' turns to blood they could put loads of elements of different religion s into the game
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 12:20 AM
Skelton sim would be ideal for me if I can run a fantasy slash what ever time period I can have working in it. Demons would be awesome! Or turian sims from mass effect

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Inventor
#10 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 2:18 AM Last edited by douglasveiga : 5th Sep 2013 at 2:32 AM.
I think they need to come up with something new, maybe explore some Creatures and Life Forms from other cultures.

Examples:
Greek Mythology: Medusa, Minotaur, Poseidon (God), etc. There are so many things that I think it's possible a spin off (like TS Medieval).

Hobbits/Lord of The Rings: Hobbit (something similar), Elves, Orc, etc.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 5:54 AM
Maybe they could make CreatAmonster that like spore where you drg and drop body parts places....
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by douglasveiga
I think they need to come up with something new, maybe explore some Creatures and Life Forms from other cultures.

Examples:
Greek Mythology: Medusa, Minotaur, Poseidon (God), etc. There are so many things that I think it's possible a spin off (like TS Medieval).

Hobbits/Lord of The Rings: Hobbit (something similar), Elves, Orc, etc.

Greek mythology creatures would be awesome along with any fantasy races. Dark elves would be fun as in I could use dark magic on my sims.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Mad Poster
#13 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 1:08 PM
It's not a bad idea for them to trash all of the previous occults: the vamps, werewolves, everything, and go with completely new creatures, whether it be superhero type supes, or mythology or fantasy supes, or something they simply dream up. I would prefer to see the Mermaid again though.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Scholar
#14 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 1:24 PM
Love the idea of a skeleton. I especially like the thought you put into the concept.

I don't really mind the current occults, I just wish more thought had been put into them. To me, vampires, at least new vampires should be catatonic during the day. Sleep should not be an option. Maybe, with time, you could work you way toward a daywalker status, but still have to avoid the sun except with potions etc. They shouldn't have bladder or hygiene issues. What powers they have should be weak in the beginning, but grow stronger with time.

Werewolves... It would be nice to have them in the Sims. Not Werepuppies.

Ghosts are dead already and shouldn't be able to die again, they could however, fade away with time. Likewise, they shouldn't have the regular motives of a sim, bladder, hygiene, hunger. I'd like it if they vanished when they needed to rest.

And, I would absolutely love Elves. Well, in concept anyhow, how EA implemented them could very well change my opinion.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#15 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 7:38 PM
A proper Satyr (or Faun, if you prefer that terminology). We have CC for both of them already, so why not make it official?
Alchemist
#16 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
It's not a bad idea for them to trash all of the previous occults: the vamps, werewolves, everything, and go with completely new creatures, whether it be superhero type supes, or mythology or fantasy supes, or something they simply dream up. I would prefer to see the Mermaid again though.

Would you also like a diamond castle and a flowery meadow with unicorns frolicking next to Barbie and Fluttershy?
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#17 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim
Would you also like a diamond castle and a flowery meadow with unicorns frolicking next to Barbie and Fluttershy?
Only if it could be attacked by Mojo Jojo and Aku from Samurai Jack, and reduced to a pile of flaming rubble.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 10:42 PM
What about pschopaths? They are pretty inhuman.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 11:45 PM
SUPER HEROO and Villains would be awesome!!! I love how we are getting those costumes in movie stuff but I would love for them to have powers that would be so cool or even gear like Batman or something I would love that. AND I LOVE THE SKELETON idea it was greatly put together, I'd pitched that to EA if I were you

Sims for for life! My opinion doesn't really matter but I like to share it anyways. :)
simblr
Mad Poster
#20 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 8:10 AM
It would be pretty cool if our superhero sims could actually have a super power instead of just changing into a cool outfit and flying to work. If my witches can fly to community lots, my superheros should too.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 8:49 AM
This turns my eyeballs inwards.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 8:55 AM
Fun part would be having the traits still come into play for those supersims.

Imagine an easily impressed neurotic clumbsy supersim.
He might be flying over the city, see someone play the guitar and land to watch, being very impressed by such things that would be rather insignifigant compared to his own superpowers.
Due to being neurotic, might have been too late at the crime scene due to having to wash the dishes first, check the sink, or such. And the landing at the crimescene being more of a crashing down due to being clumbsy.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#23 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 1:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrVintage
Maybe they could make CreatAmonster that like spore where you drg and drop body parts places....

I know you were joking but this would be awesome.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 4:56 PM
Uh, is this a correct use of the word "inhuman"? I'm not a native english speaker, but isn't that word supposed to be used in contexts like: "The treatment of those prisoners was inhuman", or "don't remove the ladder from the pool, that's inhuman!"

In any case, I think the sims 2 had a good number and variety of creatures, but putting even more would be a bit too much in the end. I have heard they were going to put witches, werewolves and vampires, but that sounds like they would be pandering to a specific audience I'm not part of, and that makes me sad.
Scholar
#25 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nissun
Uh, is this a correct use of the word "inhuman"? I'm not a native english speaker, but isn't that word supposed to be used in contexts like: "The treatment of those prisoners was inhuman", or "don't remove the ladder from the pool, that's inhuman!"

In any case, I think the sims 2 had a good number and variety of creatures, but putting even more would be a bit too much in the end. I have heard they were going to put witches, werewolves and vampires, but that sounds like they would be pandering to a specific audience I'm not part of, and that makes me sad.

You're thinking of "inhumane"

Edit: Though apparently you can use inhuman as well.
Page 1 of 2