Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim
Those are not kids.

They are changelings whose souls have been stolen by sinister pixies from the fairy realm while they were still trapped in legless burrito bodies. Nothing but empty shells with hollowed out eyes and a poor excuse for a human offspring. Do not be fooled.

They will creep into your bed and pour epsom salt into your nostrils while singing Cher songs over and over and over until you don't even recognize yourself anymore. How else do you explain the random stretching of limbs every now and then?

I just assumed that Dr. Richards is really getting around these days.
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by natbsim75
No more "telepathic" sims who know all of a sudden what exists in your sims' house and want to use it and stay outside your door for... ages stomping their feet and yelling for not being able to go inside!!! I mean, how creepy is that??? It ruins every sense of private property (sims do not seem to have it anyway!).
So, why bother build/buy houses when everything is so transparent that, for example, the kid who brings the paper knows what chair you have in your study, has the picture of it in the bubble over its head and every single day stays for ages outside your house and yells at the door??? Every full moon night 4-5 freaking zombies pop out outside my sims's house and want to play that arcade hoops game that exists in my sims' game room which is in the basement, stupid mail guy wants to have access to my pool at the back of the house (how does he know I have a pool??? It's in the back of the house and there is a baptisan high fence all around and an electronic gate!!!). Sometimes it gets so annoying I want to take the whole house down since it has no reason to exist in the lot!!! I even stopped buying that massage table (all of my sims loved it though!!!) when I realized it gave reasons to aliens (I simply hate aliens) to hit on my sims from OUTSIDE the fence and all of a sudden (coincidence??? I am not so sure!) the next night abductions occured!!!
I could write a whole book with stories like that but I am sure that you all know what I am talking about. I've noticed that other simmers are annoyed by that "telepathy" sims have but only when it comes to romantic reputations (I hate that stuff too, for me "cheating" exists only in steady relationships!) but I do not want "telepathic" sims in general. It gets so creepy...

Another "simple" thing I want (I've said it at other posts too) is an OPTION for things and situations that could take the game control out of my hands and prevent me of "playing God" in my games, like aliens, zombies, celebrities (I do not play celebrities any more and I love that I have the option to do so).

And last (but not least, lol!) I want a STABLE game!!! After installing University Life EP (or is it because of the last patch?) all my games have literally gone to hell! Without any obvious reason the game crashes anytime it chooses and I'm thrown to desktop!!! It has to be a SIMPLE thing to ask for a stable game after all that money we've spent on that game, isn't it???

Yes, YEs and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Love, LOve LOVE this post.

Is it not better to be counted among the strange rather than the incurably stupid? ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
#53 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 1:45 AM
Default Simple things that I want in the Sims 4
Quote: Originally posted by tontrin
Yes, YEs and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Love, LOve LOVE this post.

I want the Sims and their pets to breathe and also to blink more often to give the impression that they're alive. The ability to learn how to navigate to where I want them to move.
If they're hot and I move them to the shade it should cool them some. If they stink and I send them out in the rain or swimming it should help improve their hygiene. bank or credit union would be good.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 6:47 AM
Default Bella to Return
I am a die heart Bella Goth fan. I know it is silly, but I would really like to know what happen to Bella Goth? Have the aliens drop her back off; is Mortimer still alive? Did Cassandra marry Don or Darren. How did Alexander grow up? And Magic Town from Sims 1. I adored Magic town, what a great date night. :D

The best revenage is a well lived life.
Forum Resident
#55 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by elanna
I am a die heart Bella Goth fan. I know it is silly, but I would really like to know what happen to Bella Goth? Have the aliens drop her back off; is Mortimer still alive? Did Cassandra marry Don or Darren. How did Alexander grow up? And Magic Town from Sims 1. I adored Magic town, what a great date night. :D

There is a grave marker named Bella Goth in Lunar Lakes. I hope that isn't the end of her story, but if they wanted to EA could just wipe their hands and say "yep, that's it, she was abducted by aliens, spent some time in Strangetown and then somehow ended up on another planet where she died. That's it folks".
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 9:53 AM
Imagine Chainsaw dude from Texas Chainsaw Massacre in TS4
Forum Resident
#57 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 2:27 PM
I want EA to stop pretending they made any previous games when they release a new one and force us to live in this imaginary world with them.

And I don't want any more sims games, though I would like a simulation game or better yet an mmo with simulated characters in life, development, and crafting. It's time for something new and different that has not yet been done. This would take a creative notion and the left hand understanding what the right hand is doing; an ability EA does not have at this time.

I will not buy any more EA product. I will instead look to Sony Online Entertainment to the EverQuest Next. I think they are trying to grab for this dream.
Mad Poster
#58 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LaurellKH
I want EA to stop pretending they made any previous games when they release a new one and force us to live in this imaginary world with them.

I'm confused. They've been pretending TS2 didn't happen for ages now.
Mad Poster
#59 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sushigal007
I'm confused. They've been pretending TS2 didn't happen for ages now.

Except when they're in the need for some recycled animations
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 9:14 PM
I'd like a customizable inner wall texture in TS4. You know, those ugly grey rectangles that would show in TS3 when walls were down? I'd like to make them look more bearable. 'Ere in UK walls are made of brick. On second thought, making those grey rectangles into red brick rectangles would look horrendous.

I don't know, just make it less annoying.
Top Secret Researcher
#61 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim
Those are not kids.

They are changelings whose souls have been stolen by sinister pixies from the fairy realm while they were still trapped in legless burrito bodies. Nothing but empty shells with hollowed out eyes and a poor excuse for a human offspring. Do not be fooled.

They will creep into your bed and pour epsom salt into your nostrils while singing Cher songs over and over and over until you don't even recognize yourself anymore. How else do you explain the random stretching of limbs every now and then?

Well, I'd say that's a pretty plausible explanation for abominations like... whatever the hell this creature is meant to be:

Whoever designed TS3 children clearly had even less of a clue about what human beings look like than the rest of EA's animation team.

...You know, the same team that created pudding faces and thus evidently has no idea how their own species' skull works?
Theorist
#62 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 9:52 PM
That actually looks a lot better than how my TS3 children turn out.

Resident wet blanket.
Top Secret Researcher
#63 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat

And it's still a dead-eyed, creepy monstrosity that looks more like a ventriloquist's dummy made of flesh than a human child. When even children used by EA in promotional images for the Store strike everyone as unsettling and wrong, you know there's a problem.

(Also, the fact that no effort whatsoever was made to have TS3 child faces reflect how they'll look as teenagers and adults is just plain lazy design)
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat

Even the clothes...?
Scholar
#65 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 11:03 PM
And I don't want any more sims games...

Blake logic: Then don't buy anymore Sims games.

It's time for something new and different that has not yet been done.

No, it's not. Really, it's absolutely not. Even if it were, EA certainly wouldn't be the one making it.

@MinghamSmith

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 3:03 AM Last edited by Birdflame : 9th Oct 2013 at 9:18 PM. Reason: Because.
Default So.
The trait selection is really limited. Outgoing, Strict, Power-Hungry, Calm, Hates Cold, Hates Heat, they should have some kind of liking and disliking thing, or liking and fearing or something, plus they should add more traits (including the ones I listed). I really want a Stupid trait and I want a Bad Sense of Humor trait. Not the same as No Sense of Humor. My dad has a bad sense of humor, my teacher has no sense of humor. (Well, not ALL my teachers, but you get the point). Also.. How do I put this... More violence, I guess. I mean, not violence exactly, but people should be able to abuse kids/pets and then others could call the cops and the people could be arrested and the kids/pets could be taken away (and fighting should result in injuries which I'll talk about in a second). THAT makes more sense than the social worker being physic plus being able to teleport. :/ Oh and diseases, plus injuries. I think they should be able to trip and get a scratch or a cut or break a bone or something. And fighting should make them get injured. Which reminds me, cars should be able to crash or run over people. And they should make less rabbitholes (though it would be awesome if they just eliminated them). Also, if someone gets electrocuted or burned they should have to go to the hospital, although that's pretty much what I just said about injuries Anyway, I'm kinda ranting now.. Oh! Vet careers, pets/kids running away (can pets run away in TS3? I'm not sure. I know they can leave the lot autonomously but you can make them return), animal control (if you see a stray or something), animal control career, weapons..... Yeah. I'll think of more later. Oh, and more severe injuries should result in scars or limps. Severe diseases should result in some kind of permanent effect. Plus animals should be able to get sick and injured too. I'll stop now. Bye

Edit: Dreams, where we can control the sim in a dream or something. And dreams shouldn't be just for children and teens like they are in TS3. Adults dream too.

Edit again: cats (or even dogs I guess) should be able to fall out windows. Plus windows should be openable. Sims should be able to jump or fall off things or fall down the stairs and become injured. I'm kinda really hoping for the ability to get injured in Sims 4. :/ Oh and fighting that doesn't look like a dust bunny with pink letters and numbers flying out.

Edit: Nine people disagreed with me?
Test Subject
#67 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 11:43 AM
I wanna be able to move things around in the action queue, so that when I wanted my sim to go do something real quick first, I wouldnt have to cancel all other actions just to queue them up again.
Test Subject
#68 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 12:19 PM
I want a table preparation option. We can pick one of the pre made table concepts that fits. It would be nice for the parties too. There could be 2 types of tables, regular ones and ones with the preparation option. I find the buffet table boring.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 4:02 PM Last edited by Retarded_Pig : 9th Oct 2013 at 4:27 PM.
How about sims opening doors with their hands instead of doors magically opening for them?
Scholar
#70 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mr_Alex
Imagine Chainsaw dude from Texas Chainsaw Massacre in TS4

We need a "not funny" choice, too.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#71 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 6:05 PM
1 - More than 5 floors. Necessary, or I won't even buy it. I like CFE and dummy floors are bread and butter
2 - Abolition of auto-roof. It will never happen. STOP TRYING TO MAKE AUTO-ROOF HAPPEN.
3 - Matching / complete sets. Want a door to match a window? You bet.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Scholar
#72 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
3 - Matching / complete sets. Want a door to match a window? You bet.

Yes! Pleeease!
Forum Resident
#73 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 7:50 PM
More bathroom objects please. I dont mean clutter but actual showers, baths and toilets. They never add much of those at all. Even the bed and bath stuff pack only adds a single bathroom.

I mean, theres a lot of different options here to explore. I really want them to add the big bath you could get in sims 1 back into the game. It was the size of a hot tub. If my overweight sim is wealthy, he'd be able to afford a bath that doesnt look like he'd never be able to get out of it without help. Maybe add a power shower too.

What about adding a wooden outhouse as a toilet? great for more rustic houses and lots, and for more primitive households of any kind. Maybe a chamberpot could be added too, and some electronic super toilet that plays music, talks simlish and cleans itself.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 9:17 PM
Dirty/broken objects.
Scholar
#75 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Birdflame
Dirty/broken objects.

I want that too, sort of. If using furniture makes it eventually old and well, actually used, then yes. If they just gives us dirty recolors of of an object so your house has to be completely staged to look remotely used, then no.

Note: We already have broken objects, you know...

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Page 3 of 29