Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Budget Starter House

by ohthatsimschick Posted 15th Oct 2013 at 6:15 PM
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 4:53 AM
Amazing! I didn't realize how stinking hard it is to make a nice looking starter home! Yeah I thought it was a little hard until I tried to make one for my sims. They all turned out looking like ugly boxes or I had either gone past the budget. Now I can have a pretty starter home for my sims <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 6:25 AM
Yes! I love it when there are affordable houses available that look just as gorgeous as expensive houses (and with less EPs, to boot). Thank you! *hugs*
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 6:07 PM
I love it! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 10:33 PM
I like this little house, its kind of cute! Another idea for the bedroom would be to move the dresser next to the bathroom door in the stair landing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 1:57 PM
It is so hard to create decent starter homes with the basics. What I like about this home is that it looks attractive, has plenty of room for sims to manouver and it has the basics. It even has a dresser, bookcase and t.v. which to my poor sims is sheer luxury!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 8:46 PM
Not bad. I'll take it. :)

Thanx.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 5:14 AM
I really love the exterior colors you used! Thanks!