Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Mirror Recolours

by Michelle Posted 23rd Oct 2013 at 11:28 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2019 at 6:27 AM by Michelle : fix spelling mistake in the title
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 6:59 PM
I love all these AL wood recolours. They make it so much easier for my Sims to coordinate their decor!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 11:08 PM
This makes a lot of the mirrors so much more usable! I love all of your recolours, and this one is certainly no exception.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 2:30 PM
I love all your recolours. I had a certain grave for black recolours, and you satisfied me. c: ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 1:54 AM
Love your recolors, so natural! Thanx!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 1:49 PM
Thanks again for a lovely recolor!!! Will these essential basics possibly be done in your vivid IKEA colors one day in the future? :)
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 12:07 AM
@ Goldenbtrfly, I hadn't planned to do them but will now put them on my list of things to do.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep