Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lisa Lynn

by Stepper Posted 23rd Nov 2013 at 8:18 PM - Updated 20th Jan 2014 at 6:19 AM by Stepper

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 8:37 PM
She's beautiful, thanks Stepper for uploading her :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 11:27 PM
Perfect, beautiful - you did a fantastic job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 5:32 AM
Thanks, guys! Glad you like her.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 6:29 AM
Really good work - she looks fab
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 6:38 AM
Absolutely beautiful sim!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 12:24 PM
amazingly detailed, beautiful :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 12:38 PM
Thank you, she's a beautiful sim. I've always struggled with creating asian sims so this is really useful. ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 12:40 PM
Thank you, she's a beautiful sim. I've always struggled with creating asians, this is really useful.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 9:51 PM
hi , i would like to play with her but without the cc.. pls.. i don't want to download her and leave negative reviews
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:02 AM
Thanks for all the wonderful comments, everyone!

@mysteryhouse: You can still add her to your game if you don't have the CC; the missing stuff just gets randomly replaced by something you already have. That said, I'm afraid she probably won't look anything like she's supposed to without CC, and there's really nothing I can do about that.
#12 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 12:39 PM
She looks so graceful and feminine, could be a dream girl of every male Sim in my game lol. I'm wondering what graphic (maybe lightning also took the effect?) used for rendering your Sims. Very smooth.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 9:05 PM
@BloodyScholastic: Thank you! I take my screenshots at max settings (HQ mod enabled) in front of Sixtyten's great backdrop with lighting coming in from several angles.
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 8:49 PM
She's beautiful! Thank you for sharing :)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 7:23 PM
Her smile is lovely. You did a great job on creating her face and the pictures are lovely, too. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us. :)
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 6:09 AM
it took me to a page and downloaded some program. Im so not happy about this. And it wont let me delete it...Grr! >
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 2:05 PM
hey this sim looks just beautiful!
I am very new to modding the sims and as i understand i have to not only add the sim file to SavedSims but also download all the "CC" you added on the page!
The links bring me to asian language pages and im struggling to download all the files! i already added like 15 packages only for this sim! Am i doing this right?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 6:12 AM
@Mekkler: I'm sorry that you're having trouble getting all the CC I used for her!
I understand that there are quite a lot of files to download and that it may be confusing. In addition to adding the sim file to SavedSims, you'll need to add the CC files to your Mods/Packages folder. However, it's not mandatory to have every bit of CC to have her in your game; anything you're missing (e.g. hair, eyes, clothes) will be replaced by something you already have and you can always adjust things to your liking. That said, at the very least I'd recommend downloading the skin I used and possibly the eyelashes and eyebag makeup.

As for the asian sites, here are some images that highlight where to click to get the downloads:

For the skin, first scroll down and click this link

Then on the next page, you'll click the highlighted box to download

For the blush, scroll down and click the 4shared link

For the eyebag makeup, scroll down and click the link for the package file

Hope that helps!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 10:02 AM
she is very beautiful, but a little bit different from the picture.. in my game, her lips doesn't look like that.. what should i do?
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 7:56 AM
ありがとー
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 1:22 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 11:50 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST