Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lunar Lakes.world with Fixes applied

by ellacharmed Posted 13th Dec 2013 at 5:09 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 5:05 AM
Ella, you totally rock! Thank you for all the incredible work you do fixing what EA didn't get right.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 9:09 PM
Three cheers for ellacharmed! Hip! Hip! HOORAY! Hip! Hip! HOORAY! Hip! Hip! HOORAY!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 7:21 PM
Now I finally know how to get free worlds! Thank you so much! <3 these are amazing! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 1:23 PM
the world is installed, but it's not in the game..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 11:05 AM
And another world replaced. Thank you so much for all the hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 10:07 PM
Thanks.
Instructor
#8 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 11:58 AM
Looks like this thread is a few years old, but I'll hope you're still active...
I have a problem when I delete the files in the worldcaches folder, and only when I do that (Lunar Lakes objects get replaced with regular ones all over the world). So my question is - is it necessary I do that or can I just leave it be?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 12:42 PM Last edited by candesco : 9th Jan 2019 at 12:57 PM.
To those who want to use this and have read some posts here above: this file is a fix for lunar lakes. It is NOT a free version of lunar lakes, nor it never will be. What it does is it fixes routing issues in lunar lakes itself, resulting in less lag. It is then quite obvious you already have lunar lakes yourself and have it installed.

Quote: Originally posted by M_A_R_I_A
the world is installed, but it's not in the game..

You do have to have Lunar Lakes by yourself, otherwise it won't do anything. This is meant to fix the existing lunar lakes world.
So if you haven't installed lunar lakes, then nothing happens.

Quote: Originally posted by sam&skye
Looks like this thread is a few years old, but I'll hope you're still active...
I have a problem when I delete the files in the worldcaches folder, and only when I do that (Lunar Lakes objects get replaced with regular ones all over the world). So my question is - is it necessary I do that or can I just leave it be?

As this is merely a file which fix the world itself of lunar lakes no objects are touched. Only the flat world itself and it's roads and terrains. What it does is fixing the route that sims use to travel from one point to another. By default EA had messed it up pretty bad, which causes lag. I don't know why you delete the worldcache files. If there is no problem with it, then don't touch it. If you already did it, then reinstall lunar lakes.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 2:01 AM
I don't know if its an error in the file or the way I saved it?? but I find that my science lab rabbit hole it's not like the one in the original world nor the one that's on your preview pic. It's just a regular lot and not the tall building one.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 1:12 PM
This world doesn't seem to be showing up in my game. I previously bought lunar lakes and replaced the world file, now it will not show up for some reason?
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Jan 2023 at 9:12 PM
Default All the rabbit holes gone?
I understand if you switched them out, but every rabbit hole for jobs is now gone. The lots are simple community lots. Should I have DL-ed the resources one, too?