Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boxer Career [TS3]

by EchoDreadhowl Posted 27th Dec 2013 at 4:00 PM - Updated 4th Jan 2014 at 12:29 AM by EchoDreadhowl : Added Portuguese Brazilian language file

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 6:33 PM
Cool! Thanks - this looks like a fun career for the Sims :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 6:38 PM
This looks very interesting! I'm going to give it a try! Thanks for creating it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 7:01 PM
You're welcome! Enjoy!

belissimo simsxistence: blogger | tumblr
if you read the blog and like it, I hope you'll let me know
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 4:04 AM
Thank you so much for this! I wanted to make Rocky Balboa and now I actually have a career for him!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EchoDreadhowl
You're welcome! Enjoy!
this is amazing i love pure script mods
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 5:01 AM
Spanish language file has been added and downloads updated. Thanks jarmi for translating!

Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 8:14 PM
Do I need to install something before I install this?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fansdisney
Do I need to install something before I install this?

You need to have Twallan NRAAS Careers mod (base-mod according to your game patch) installed first.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 3:47 AM
I'm working in a BR translation for your career, I think it will be ready by tomorrow, so if you want to tell me how you wanna it sended to you I would be glad.

And if is not too much, can I ask if you take request?
Because if you do I will be you BR translator hahaha
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PhelipeDeon
I'm working in a BR translation for your career, I think it will be ready by tomorrow, so if you want to tell me how you wanna it sended to you I would be glad.

And if is not too much, can I ask if you take request?
Because if you do I will be you BR translator hahaha

I'll send you a message w/my email address. Requests, I may, depending on what the career is.

Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 4:50 PM
My game is in Portuguese (Portugal) and it says like "You just joined the career!". It doesn't appear anything
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 7:32 PM
I'll be updating with the Portuguese Brazilian language strings sometime later tonight, not sure if that will help you?

Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 8:25 PM
Default Updated?
I have NRAAS Career Mod installed as per your instructions to the latest patch. This Boxer career does not show up in my game. Other careers that I have downloaded do, so my question is, is this updated to work with the latest patch? If so, do you have any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong? If not, will you please update it so that I can use this awesome mod for my sim that I created specifically for this idea. It's such a great idea and I'm glad someone thought to create it! Thanks again!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by toviatt
I have NRAAS Career Mod installed as per your instructions to the latest patch. This Boxer career does not show up in my game. Other careers that I have downloaded do, so my question is, is this updated to work with the latest patch? If so, do you have any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong? If not, will you please update it so that I can use this awesome mod for my sim that I created specifically for this idea. It's such a great idea and I'm glad someone thought to create it! Thanks again!!!

Not really sure why it wouldn't be showing up. Are you talking about patch 1.66? This has only been tested up to 1.63 - I won't be upgrading for a little while. As far as I can tell the career mod from twallan is still on patch 1.63, and I don't believe that any major changes, if any, will be made to that particular file - so it should still function.

If anyone else has this issue with 1.66, please let me know!

The only other thing I can think of... did you install both versions of the boxer career mod? If so, you need to only choose one, you can't install both. You may also want to delete your cache files, if you don't already do this on a regular basis (especially after installing new mods and packages).

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 6:52 PM
I only installed one version of the mod. Thanks for your quick reply! I will try deleting the cache files to see if that helps. Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 7:18 AM
hey how can i download it??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 3:06 PM
Great idea! Thanks for sharing :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ynahqoh1025
hey how can i download it??

Click on the files tab, then click on the rar file - either the high payrate or EA payrate (don't install both), also make sure you have NRAAS' Career basemod installed.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 2:44 AM
thanks, this is awesome!
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 11:48 PM
I have the latest careers mod v83, but it is not showing up in my game. My game has the latest patch 1.67. I have everything in the right folder and all my other careers work except this one. Does not work with 1.67 patch. Please fix this. I really want to have this career in my game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by partyanimal333
I have the latest careers mod v83, but it is not showing up in my game. My game has the latest patch 1.67. I have everything in the right folder and all my other careers work except this one. Does not work with 1.67 patch. Please fix this. I really want to have this career in my game.

I have 1.67 installed now, so I'll double check and get back to you on this and the other one.

Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EchoDreadhowl
I have 1.67 installed now, so I'll double check and get back to you on this and the other one.

I don't mean to rush you. I was just wondering if you have any idea when the update to your mod(s) will be ready? I can't wait to have these careers in my game. I've been checking for it everyday, No pressure, just curious. Thanks.
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 4:08 PM
I just downloaded it again because the first time he did not
Page 1 of 2