Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Basics: 3/4 Shirts and Tees in 20 Solid Colors

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 17th Jan 2014 at 8:46 PM - Updated 3rd Apr 2014 at 2:09 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 10:00 PM
Ooh ooh, thank you, cat!!! The textures on these look [/i]stellar[/i]. I was hoping you'd upload the solid versions back when you posted your lovely striped recolours, so YAY. Plus all the colours are so nice! Normally with large recolour sets like this only a few of the colours suit my personal tastes, but all of these suit me to a T. Ha! Pun intended!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 2:55 PM
Love them!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 6:36 PM
Beautiful,as always :) Thanks !
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 1:37 AM
Thank you...thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 8:53 PM
Thnx!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 6:54 PM
Like these tees and have something for my pregnant simmies besides the usual maternity outfit. However, the thumbnails aren't showing up correctly. Every shirt has that picture of the white bare midriff top, so it's always a guess to see which top I want my sim to wear. Other than that, they work perfectly in the actual game (outside of CAS)
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kelseyykilljoyy
Like these tees and have something for my pregnant simmies besides the usual maternity outfit. However, the thumbnails aren't showing up correctly. Every shirt has that picture of the white bare midriff top, so it's always a guess to see which top I want my sim to wear. Other than that, they work perfectly in the actual game (outside of CAS)
Puzzling. I get correct thumbnails. Have you tried regenerating your thumbnails file? Go to My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/ and look for a file named cigen.package. If I recall, that's the BodyShop thumbnails file. You can delete that, it will regenerate. To regenerate CAS thumbnails, get into debug mode in CAS then press right click N, if I recall, bit fuzzy on that. Let me go check...

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 6:42 AM
like the new colors and simple style. Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 6:36 AM
Seriously, I feel like a broken record, but I'm crushing SO HARD on your separates! I'm actually rebuilding my entire downloads folder (and game) from scratch, getting rid of all the outfits I quit tarting my sims up in years ago, and I really am looking forward to having a nice, cute collection I can mix and match with that's casual and easy but still stylish and fun. Thanks for all the work you've put into these! (^_^)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th May 2016 at 1:20 PM
I hope you are well :)
This set is impeccable work, as always. Thank you! :)