Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 10:32 PM
I honestly don't keep track
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 11:20 PM
I play with a modified lifespan mod and all aspiration bonuses get removed.
In my current hood, my oldest sims died at 80 and I had one who spent most of her life in red aspiration who died at 69 of old age.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 11:20 PM
Look up at my post #19 and that is how many days a sim can live but not the age per say without cheats or other things to prolong life.

90 days old will be the most because University time does not count towards age but days played.

68 days in age plus 2-4 days for each age up in platinum aspiration.

The 24 days in University I don't count anymore but if you want to count them then it is 114 the oldest without cheating or other in game items.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Scholar
#29 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 12:15 AM
I'm not sure...I almost played a Sim from birth to death and he had gotten lifetime platinum so idk how long he would have lasted. My computer died so I lost him.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Field Researcher
#30 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 4:54 AM
Until fairly recently I kept track of elder life span, and my spreadsheet tells me that of 164 sims who transitioned to elder whilst platinum, 18 of them (a bit over 10%) lived for a further 30 days before dying when 84 days old according to their life bar.

In actuality they were all more than 84 days old because of their Elixir allowance when in the adult phase (the only phase I allow it). Out of 82 natives (to whom I can give a definite birth date), only 9 failed to reach the age of 100, with a handful exceeding 120. The longest age span for a native sim is 135, but that obviously implies an awful lot of Elixir - Jazza Britt was born in 2011, and scheduled to turn elder in 2125 aged 114, so that's 60 extra days/years from Elixir, or 20 draughts. She rolled lucky on my allowance table.

Most of my sims live to between 100 and 110. The average is just over 107.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 9:13 AM
Your questions answered.

http://kahonseecity.livejournal.com/ < - New Prosperity Challenge. Last update: 6/9/14
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 8:02 PM
Since I have an aging mod that adds 2 weeks to adults and (I believe) takes a week off of elders, they start at 68 days old instead of 54 and they live until their mid-80s to very early 90s, if I remember correctly
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 3:09 AM
I never really kept up with that. I had one sim die at 65 though.

I think Luis Aspir in Desiderata Valley lives past 100.
Test Subject
#34 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 5:00 PM
Default Oldest Sims
Quote: Originally posted by ktkokaq
I haven't paid much attention until recently, but I've started noticing that none of my create-a-sims or townies have lived past 81 days old, and that's if they've spent most of their adult life with aspiration meter maxed. I've never gotten an in-game born Sim all the way to the point of dying of old age, so I don't know how old they can live to be...is there a cut-off or something, or has anyone had a Sim live longer than 81 days?

I've been playing the sims 2 since 2005, and in all those 11 years of simming, I have found that most sims will die naturally of old age in their mid to late 70s. However, making to their early 80s is not all that uncommon. I am usaully impressed if the make it past 84 though. That seems to be the general cap. I have noticed that sims born in-game seem to live longer, probably because of the fact that they have life-experiences that boost their aspiration scores throughout their lifetime.

You do get those rare sims that live a very long time though. I remember one sim I had a couple of years ago named Katherine Anderson. She was born in game and I raised her through her entire lifetime. She was one of the only sims I've ever seen make it into their 90s. In fact, she was the oldest sim I've ever had. She lived to be 98 days old.

--That's all on the maxis aging system with no cheats or items (elixir) that prolong their natural lifespan.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 8:28 PM
I had played Aspirs a lot, so Victor and Elizabeth reached their late elder stage.
Luis lived 112 days(thanks to genie)
Noriko lived 82 days
Victor lived 102 days
Elizabeth lived 104 days. Without cheating! WIthout mods.
Alchemist
#36 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 9:00 PM
my oldest sim; I think was some pre-made Elder. likely Olive Specter; was one or two days from death before having her use Elixir (in Platinum level of her Aspiration).
of sims born in-game; I think Pascal's starting pregnancy. reached Teen age in one or more time playing.
Scholar
#37 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 10:10 PM
According to my spreadsheet tracking my BACC sims, who live a minorly modified lifespan in that 1 day = 1 year, can't remember exactly what I set the maximum to without firing up SimPE and looking, Brandon Carlson (Appleby) made it to the ripe old age of 85 days. His sister Brooke made it to 88.

They're the only sims I can say for certain; although using a mod to alter individual aging, Olive Specter (as an evil witch) will get very old in real terms, as will Bella Goth (lifespan altered by the alien abduction). However, their exact age is still to be determined!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Scholar
#38 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 10:34 PM
I've a custom somewhat realistic lifespan which I created with Simlogical ageicon, where a day equal a year in a sims life and the following ages are:

3 days as Infant + Toddler (0 to 3 years old)
5 days as Child (4-9 years old)
13 days as Teen (10-18 years old - Three stages, Pre-teen 10-14, not allowed to woohoo and 15-18 woohoo allowed teens) plus an additional 4 years if they don't go to college.

4-12 years young adult depending on their degree where I use College Adjuster to give them more hours to finish it. If they don't go to college, I let them go through the remaining four days as teens and age them up and give them 12 days extra to their adult stage. Sims going to college must leave 4 days before becoming adults to simulate that they went to the basic 4 year education of college.
-> 19-20 Associate Degree
-> 21-22 Bachelor Degree
-> 23-26 Master Degree
-> 27-28 Doctorate Degree (Inspired by other users, because I'm not that familiar with these degrees being Swedish, so the years are 100% accurate to real life. ).
-> 29-29 Graduating, Moving, Aging to Adult
So a sim become an adult at either 19 or 30 years old depending on their education

Adult stage is 32 days so they become elders regardless (as I add the extra days to their lifespan if they don't end it at 30) at 62.

Since I've messed with the plus/neg of aspiration when growing up.Generally, My sims will be between 70 to 92 when they reach elder hood UNLESS they died earlier of course but I dont micromanage this too much. My spreadsheets, uberhood elders has 10-29 days remaining before using the current age span. All ages in my game get affected with the Fate of Rolls and I use the Rodney Death Creator to kill them off if they are unlucky.
Undead Molten Llama
#39 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 8:11 AM
I have no idea how old he was, but I had a vampire who was alive at the same time as his great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren. (I think; plus or minus one or two "greats;" it was a long time ago.) And then the neighborhood died. Or rather, the computer it was on died and I didn't have a recent-enough backup to want to bother installing on a new machine.

But other than immortal Sims or Sims who were immortal for a time...I think ~82 days is the oldest they can get, if they're platinum at the adult-to-elder transition -- which is the only one that matters -- without age mods and elixir and genie wishes and all that stuff. In many of my current neighborhoods, though, I'm using an age mod that gives born-in-game Sims up to 360 days of life, so...yeah. No one has yet died of old age in those neighborhoods, even though I've been playing one of them, off and on, for 2 or 3 years now.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Page 2 of 2