Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eco-House (NoCC)

by Lamare Posted 3rd Feb 2014 at 12:15 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2021 at 9:35 PM by Lamare

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 11:14 AM
Love the style of this house. It loks so "closed to nature" Calm colours, natural textures create very comfort atmosphere. Want to place it in my Aurora Skies.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 7:20 AM
It has a modern and envoiromental feel yet family orientated. It feels like home
just a girl
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 1:48 PM
Rirun, FREEDOM_55, so was my purpose glad it's clear to see.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 6:54 PM
What an interesting architecture. I love the shape of the house, the colours you used, the exterior, the interior. An awesome lot that makes me wish to see more of your work. Thank you for sharing with us. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 2:28 AM
This lot looks really awesome! the library, with it being on two levels! is a very cool idea. I also like how you used that strange show time decor item. I did something similar with one of my recent lots, using two in front of the garage.
just a girl
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 6:13 PM
Yogi-Tea, simsgal2227,
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 8:35 PM
I finally got Pets so I could install this. The wait was worth it. It is well laid out for playing and it is beautiful. All the clutter makes it feel like a real house. Thank-you!
just a girl
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 8:15 PM
lisenden, thank you for feedback, I'm glad that everything's fine and you enjoy the house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 1:59 PM
i love it this house is amazing