Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Floating Castle

by Crowkeeper Posted 19th Feb 2014 at 2:06 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2018 at 6:50 PM by Crowkeeper : Sunset valley version added

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 6:40 PM
I love, perfect castle for vampires live
doubts ¿to solar cave,must be basement?
lots and lots go in different terrain?
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 6:40 PM
Hmm this remind me of "Howl's Moving Castle", but the house isn't moving. Very nice though
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 10:24 PM
Default Question
Quote: Originally posted by salem2014
I love, perfect castle for vampires live
doubts ¿to solar cave,must be basement?
lots and lots go in different terrain?

Hi!
I am really sorry but I dont quite understand your question. Can you explain it to me somehow more? I would like to help you.
Quote: Originally posted by LadyDeneve
Hmm this remind me of "Howl's Moving Castle", but the house isn't moving. Very nice though

Thank you I really like this movie
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Crowkeeper
Hi!
I am really sorry but I dont quite understand your question. Can you explain it to me somehow more? I would like to help you.

Thank you I really like this movie

not like putting lots ,castles and cave ¿ they can be together same site?
apology errors , I do not speak English, I use the google translator
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 10:48 PM
not like putting lots ,castles and cave ¿ they can be together same site?
apology errors , I do not speak English, I use the google translator

Hi!
Do you mean that I shouldnt upload two different lots in one thread?
These two lots are meant to be used together because the cave is just a part of the castle (even though its on different lot) so I uploaded them to the same thread.Is that what you wanted to know?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 10:51 PM Last edited by Amber Lokisdotter : 20th Feb 2014 at 3:29 AM.
I look forward to playing this! It looks fun!

This place also looks like an awesome addition to the neighborhood, just on looks alone. :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 11:44 PM
This castle is totally awesome i can't even describe how cool it is *_* Thanks Crowkeeper
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 6:41 AM
Yay, it's finally up! You've just given me a reason to play in Moonlight Falls. I really love the house - and the tomb. You did an amazing job.

@salem2014 : There were a lot of problems with the structure when they were on the same lot. That's why Crowkeeper split them into two lots.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 2:43 PM
A mysterious floating castle made with no CC? I'm impressed! Indeed, this just might put Moonlight Falls to good (and frequent) use. I don't have the stuff pack, but you did a pretty good job with this lot.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 4:04 PM
Hi!
Do you mean that I shouldnt upload two different lots in one thread?
These two lots are meant to be used together because the cave is just a part of the castle (even though its on different lot) so I uploaded them to the same thread.Is that what you wanted to know?

hi

if you lay it on the photos as you indicate , I like to moonlight falls & midnight hollow, I'm thinking about where to put merci for help
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 12:14 PM Last edited by Crowkeeper : 21st Feb 2014 at 8:35 PM.
hi

if you lay it on the photos as you indicate , I like to moonlight falls & midnight hollow, I'm thinking about where to put merci for help

EDIT:
Hi!
I added the midnight hollow version!
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 5:40 PM
EDIT:
Hi!
I am working on a midnight hollow version of this castle and I will add it here soon.

hi

I look forward to seeing, place it in monlihg falls
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 11:39 AM
This is very awesome, great job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 11:31 AM
I really like your work! Castle and Cave look simply amazing. I hope to see more of your builds, they are unique and interesting. Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 8:39 AM
Ha this is really awesome! Great idea.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 1:40 PM
I just found a reason to dig up my Moonlight Falls save! It actually went pretty well with my storyline in this world. Thanks a lot, man! All the rooms in the castle are pretty impressive, realistic and really freaky!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 7:19 AM
Default Cool
THANks 5555555555555
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 9:17 PM
Gorgeous job. It looks amazing in Midnight Hollow >_< Perfect for an evil Sim or an Alchemist. Thanks for this creative lot now I can enjoy Midnight Hollow a little more!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 5:43 PM
awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 5:08 AM
I wish i had this much talent. This house and cave is amazing
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 11:46 AM
fantastic work thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 11:03 PM
OMG I LOVE THIS that crypt type thing looks awesome! I am so gonna download it for my vampire!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 7:55 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 8:14 PM
I love your work but i cant find the Heartkeystone xD <3
Page 1 of 2