Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#51 Old 21st May 2014 at 9:11 PM
That's polite? OK.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Alchemist
#52 Old 21st May 2014 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
That's polite? OK.

Maybe not toward EA, but otherwise he just likes his job and his country. That's what I got out of it, anyway.
Theorist
#53 Old 22nd May 2014 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim
Twallan's Canadian? That's hot. *fans self*

Being Canadian as well I must agree o3o
Test Subject
#54 Old 27th May 2014 at 1:22 AM
Dear Graham,

I don't understand why the team changed the cliffs in The Sims 4. The visual seems a little polluted.

I'm creator of worlds to The Sims 3 and I loved modeling mountains, cliffs and rocks like the reliefs of Sunset Valley, Hidden Springs and Monte Vista. I think these were more naturals.

These rocks/cliffs look like big toys lost in the neighborhood. I don't understand very well about it but I also think all these are more elements being renderized. I can't see positive aspects, because they aren't more beautiful than reliefs in The Sims 3.

I will be satisfied if the team decides to change.

Good week.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 27th May 2014 at 2:33 AM
Dear Graham,
Please put an option to have "Traditional" or "Non conditional" relationships in the future- as in same sex MARRIAGE (not unions) and same sex pregnancy. If parents or individuals don't believe in that kind of thing then they can simply play Traditional roles- but for those of us who really want to "Create our own worlds" should be allowed the option of doing so. It shouldn't be that hard as both marriage and male pregnancy were both included in previous games...and modders have managed to create mods to enable them at will.

Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it easier for people to install CC like in the Sims 2- (other than TSR) without having to read pages and pages of instructions and still not getting it right. -_-' I've been playing Sims 3 for a total of 36 hours and I spend a majority of that time trying to figure out how to make my sims not look like pumpkin headed neanderthals, to no avail.

Oh forgot to mention...stop putting all that *poo* decorations in the neighborhood view- You should have lots but WE should be able to decorate even that on our own without having to spend mass amounts of time deleting and moving what's already there. Let us individualize our games.
Page 3 of 3