Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bahamas

by triciamanly Posted 10th Jun 2014 at 6:27 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 5:58 PM
Oh my, very pretty!!
#3 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 10:05 PM
I'm having trouble finding a suitable neighborhood map to place this as a beach lot. Which neighborhood did you use to build it on the beach?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 11:50 PM
i built it on the MOon Islands terrai, but its not actally a beach lot. i provided a link to a screenshot in the description of the lot. hope that heps. thanks for your comment.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 9:04 PM
Wow Anne, very relaxing, I love how you have done the wharf! Actually I love how you have done all of it beautiful!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Wow Anne, very relaxing, I love how you have done the wharf! Actually I love how you have done all of it beautiful!

Thanks so much Tiff! I really enjoy trying to copy!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 2:10 PM
This is lovely. I really like the plant boxes in the house, and the landscaping, as usual, is fantastic!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 2:59 PM
Okay, since I actually live in the Bahamas I will tell you right now...

Muddo sick dred dat look like Love Beach!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
This is lovely. I really like the plant boxes in the house, and the landscaping, as usual, is fantastic!

The plant boxes are stages and the plants are trees placed one level below the floor, total fake, fake, fake! Thanks so much though. I really like them too!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Varia_Holiday
Okay, since I actually live in the Bahamas I will tell you right now...

Muddo sick dred dat look like Love Beach!

Thanks so much for your comment Varia! I'm thrilled it looks like a real place!

]
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 3:19 PM
Love it, it looks really great but it kinda messed up my map, water over the street, any way of fixing that ?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scopander
Love it, it looks really great but it kinda messed up my map, water over the street, any way of fixing that ?

So sorry about the flooded street. That's the problem with this lot. It really will work best if placed on the Moon Islands terrain beach. I did have the flood problem when I placed it on an interior lot. When I moved the lot, the flood went away.

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 8:10 AM
Very nice Tricia!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 3:52 AM
Thanks for making this beautiful lot. It looks amazing. I can't wait to try it in the game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 5:25 PM
Wow, You are so very talented. I will be down loading this lot today. Thanks a Million.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 2:37 AM
You are such a true inspiration. Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:15 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th May 2017 at 10:59 PM
Thank you