Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH + HiLo Skirts

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 27th Jun 2014 at 2:25 AM - Updated 19th Oct 2015 at 8:58 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 2:32 AM
They look great! Normally I don't like minis, but for some reason, the sheer layer over it makes it look more classy to me. Anyway, thank you!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 3:47 AM
This is faaan-taaaas-tiiic! I love it! Thank you!
Demon Sheep
#4 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 4:43 AM
Ooh, your mesh and textures look outstanding, cat. Gorgeous job!
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 6:13 AM
I love it! I'm with Sourpussy in that I don't really like mini-skirts, but the sheer layer makes it OK. Plus, preg morph yay! Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 11:16 AM
I have a dress with that exact skirt, and I love it. I'm glad my Sims can have something similiar. Thanks for sharing
Pretty Space Pony
#7 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 12:56 PM
Wow! That looks amazing. Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 12:59 PM
Wow, these are so awesome Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 7:40 PM
Love them-thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 11:24 PM
I was hunting for fashionable skirts for AFs less than a week ago! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 7:02 AM
That is a damn fine texture. Nicely done!
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 1:11 PM
They look superb! The alpha skirt seems to be really well done, I'd love to do some recolours with this! Is there a chance you'd offer the mesh with different shoes, like some highheels of the pixicat kind? :3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 2:03 PM
You're so awesome Cat. I love wearing hi-lo skirts and I have been waiting for something like this for my simmies since forever. <3 Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 6:54 PM
Love the skirt. Nice job.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweety162
They look superb! The alpha skirt seems to be really well done, I'd love to do some recolours with this! Is there a chance you'd offer the mesh with different shoes, like some highheels of the pixicat kind? :3

I was considering making some 3d shoes with chunky heels but don't know if it's something I'll do. So... maybe. I'm perfectly happy with someone taking my mesh and putting different shoes on it. Trapping did that with the teen mesh, added heels and converted for adults. Link in main thread.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 8:56 AM
Amazing! I have been dying for one of these in my game..thanks so much! I own some in real life and can't get enough!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 9:20 AM
Love your work :-)
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 3:50 AM
Very2 Thanks for the addon ^_^
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 4:00 AM
I really love this mesh, too. While I was going thru my fabric texture folders looking for stuff to make recolors, I wondered -- can you make it have a sheer skirt over panties instead of a mini skirt? I haven't opened it up in bodyshop yet so I don't know how the alpha or anything works. Just wondering if it can be done?
Regardless, I love your new mesh and am working on some recolors of it.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deatherella
I really love this mesh, too. While I was going thru my fabric texture folders looking for stuff to make recolors, I wondered -- can you make it have a sheer skirt over panties instead of a mini skirt? I haven't opened it up in bodyshop yet so I don't know how the alpha or anything works. Just wondering if it can be done?
Regardless, I love your new mesh and am working on some recolors of it.

The teen mesh was a skirt over panties. Trapping converted it for adults, so her version might be a skirt over panties for adults, but I haven't looked at it in bodyshop yet. Thanks for the comment!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 6:31 AM
Irl I don't like these kinds of skirts, but you made them look so good I had to download! Thanks for the awesome work, I look forward to seeing more from you. :)
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:52 AM
Nice Job !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 9:13 PM
It's funny how I don't really like this style for real people -- and I see I'm not alone in this -- but I'm more than happy for my sims to wear it. I really like the way it looks. Thanks for sharing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 1:27 PM
Wow! It's very nice! Thank you! ^^ =DD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 1:27 PM
Wow! It's very nice! Thank you! ^^ =DD
Page 1 of 2