Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kistroix
Toddlers and Infants for $19.99! Come get your little bundles of joy in your nearest Best Buy or Gamestop! We will give you the option to change your child's appearance for $20.00 extra. You get hairstyles for infants for another $5.00 extra! Buy the deluxe edition for $60.00 to get all of the things and gameplay that comes with Toddlers and Infants.

Pools and Recreation for $30.99! Come on and buy your pools. You'll become the best swimmer in town, and for a bonus, and extra 5 dollars for pool objects! Another $30.00 for the swimming skill and pool areas! And for a limited time get the limited edition for $70.00 dollars! We are greedy people who will do anything for money. Come get yours now!
(This is my hypothesis on why they're removing toddlers and pools.)

I don't find this too far fetched. We will see, eventually.

If the game play or producer's walkthrough isn't a hail mary, knock out of the park video, this will all be lost on me.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#27 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 12:52 AM Last edited by eskie227 : 4th Jul 2014 at 12:52 AM. Reason: typo
The next presentations I'm expecting to see out of EA is a flood of networking and resume postings on Linkedin. I want to read all about the awesome skills they developed working on this game that they're ready to now bring to new challenging positions.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#28 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 11:01 PM
I now believe the next presentation will be a joke, like the past few.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 11:15 PM
Instructor
#30 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 11:20 PM
I honestly don't think we are going to learn much more about the game until it actually releases. My two cents.

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 1:04 AM
Probably a producer's walkthrough video 2 weeks before release. Very scripted ofcourse so we don't see that they cut out all the cars or something.

"Here we see our Sim jog to the gym. Yes they can JOG in the Sims 4!!!! Isn't that amazing?! It really is one of my favorite features. You can clearly see that my Slob Sim is getting angry from jogging and my Active Sim is getting happy from it. That's our Emotional gameplay at work dear viewers!"
Instructor
#32 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snooty
"Here we see our Sim jog to the gym. Yes they can JOG in the Sims 4!!!! Isn't that amazing?! It really is one of my favorite features. You can clearly see that my Slob Sim is getting angry from jogging and my Active Sim is getting happy from it. That's our Emotional gameplay at work dear viewers!"

Eerily accurate.
Page 2 of 2