Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smallhouse Models Office Set

by Phaenoh Posted 12th Jul 2014 at 6:35 PM - Updated 22nd Jun 2015 at 9:23 PM by Phaenoh

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 7:15 PM
Nice Job Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 10:17 PM
Love all the mix-and-match possibilities. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in mind for the family room set. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 10:51 PM
i love you
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 7:08 AM
Default as
ok ok
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 7:12 AM
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 7:13 AM
没法下啊
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 6:39 PM
It's great to have a coordinated house!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 5:11 PM
Too bad, doesn't work for me, got pictures and objects in that kind of blue with no texture.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 6:32 PM
Did you download the masters? The textures are over in the Living room set, and you need the end table and the loveseat, then these will work.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 7:22 PM
I have a problem with the bathroom set. I extracted it but it does not show in buy mode, however the other sets show.
And I am excited for this one.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smartclip
I have a problem with the bathroom set. I extracted it but it does not show in buy mode, however the other sets show.
And I am excited for this one.
Well that's a new one. I am just having terrible luck with this set! Have you tried redownloading and re-extracting? Which EPs do you have?
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 6:27 PM
All sets are great, but the bookcase doesn't work for me. I can place it on my lot and it looks fine but i can't click it, it's just that grey arrow.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fredagz
All sets are great, but the bookcase doesn't work for me. I can place it on my lot and it looks fine but i can't click it, it's just that grey arrow.
Grey arrow? I have honestly no idea what you are talking about. Can you get me a screenshot?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 6:04 PM Last edited by smartclip : 20th Jul 2014 at 9:30 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Well that's a new one. I am just having terrible luck with this set! Have you tried redownloading and re-extracting? Which EPs do you have?

I have only Seasons and for SPs I have FFS and H&M. I downloaded it again and extracted.
Just tried it. No luck. Unless you updated it recently

And the office set doesn't show up either.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smartclip
I have only Seasons and for SPs I have FFS and H&M. I downloaded it again and extracted.
Just tried it. No luck. Unless you updated it recently

And the office set doesn't show up either.
Do you have your CC enabled? Are they installed in your Downloads folder? It's entirely odd that entire sets wouldn't show up. It might make sense that some of the EP objects might go randomly missing, but that desk and chair are entirely BG, and they'd have no reason to be missing.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Do you have your CC enabled? Are they installed in your Downloads folder? It's entirely odd that entire sets wouldn't show up. It might make sense that some of the EP objects might go randomly missing, but that desk and chair are entirely BG, and they'd have no reason to be missing.

CC is enabled, they are installed, don't show up. All the sets before the bathroom show up perfectly. It's just the office and bathroom. (I didn't try the family room set)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 12:05 AM
I've recently started to play Sims 2, and I'm just in love with all your "Smallhouse Models" series!
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 3:30 PM
Thank you! *-*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:09 AM
Thank you~!!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#21 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 9:21 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 31st Oct 2014 at 9:58 PM.
Using my book recolours (or any other part of my uploads) in a commercial project like this is NOT in line with my terms of use -- please see my profile: NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.

I only noticed this now. I haven't been asked for permission -- please remove this immediately.

See also here for the full license terms: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ -- this has been linked from line 1 of my profile for years. Note how it says there "NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes"?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 9:22 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 22nd Jun 2015 at 11:12 PM.
It's taken me far too long, but today I was able to get around to taking new pictures after having changed the book texture at plasticbox's request. Please enjoy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 10:35 PM
Thank You