Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 3 Demonic Powers

by Dramatic-Gamer Posted 26th Aug 2014 at 6:49 AM - Updated 26th Aug 2014 at 11:04 AM by bella3lek4

125 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 7:14 AM
Impressive work, thanks bro
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 8:58 AM
Great work! Just to ask, could this work with NRaas' Assassination skill? Would make this mod even better
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 9:17 AM
Thank you very much bella3lek4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 9:53 AM
This is what i have been looking for!! (Evil Laughs)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 10:55 AM
This is awesome, now my Alma Wade-parody can kill people properly
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 3:40 PM
All I can say is Wow!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 3:52 PM
Oh would you look at that, something to make the demon child in my game a thousand times more horrifying. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 4:14 PM
I will truly put this to the test, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 4:40 PM
Another great mod from bella3lek4 thank u
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 5:57 PM
now I can make the ultimate evil sim...
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 6:14 PM
Time for that Sylar sim I've been thinking about...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 6:44 PM
Is there any chance for failure on these interactions? Does the victim have any chance to break away at all?
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skmt999
Is there any chance for failure on these interactions? Does the victim have any chance to break away at all?

There is a chance that the target might walk away while the actor sim is performing the interaction , But the target will still get affected & die .

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)

Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 7:09 PM
Thank Everyone , I hope You'll have fun using this mod . I love You all ♥

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .

Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 7:19 PM
Thank's this is awesome, but does it have to kill them? lol sometimes I just want to put the fear in them not kill them outright XD. but I guess thats beyond the scope off just having the powers ;D
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lerokz
Thank's this is awesome, but does it have to kill them? lol sometimes I just want to put the fear in them not kill them outright XD. but I guess thats beyond the scope off just having the powers ;D

Check out my other mods , They have un-deadly interactions that will freak the sims out . (Y)

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 9:14 PM
Omg thank you SO MUCH for this! YES! :anime:
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 9:18 PM
Oky THIS!!!!!!!!!!! is freaking amazing, downloading right now, to make a sims vampire child, truly vampiric!!!! Awesome job
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 10:24 PM
All these are lethal moves? Victims are guaranteed to die? I wish there is a non-lethal version, so I don't quickly run out of sims to attack It can be fun to wack a sim over and over again.

Regardless, great work!

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 11:58 PM
:D
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bella3lek4
Check out my other mods , They have un-deadly interactions that will freak the sims out . (Y)

Yesss! You answered my Call and made yet another amazing mod. Thank you sooo MUCH THIS IS EXACTLY What I've BEEN LOOKING FOR TO enhance my gameplay and story even further! Dude you're incredibly talented I love all of your mods they're just fantastic. The Sims Gameplay wouldn't be as fun without you, thank you sooooooo muchhhhh.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 2:41 AM
Excellent! Now I can go to town on those bloody paparazzi!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 4:22 AM
Amazing..!! Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 6:30 AM
OMG this goes SO well with the Sim I created recently! He's a vamp Grim Reaper and this mod is perfect! Keep it up!
Page 1 of 6