Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 1:44 PM
a no zzzzz sleep moid

i take my sims photos using fraps!!!!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fogity
I thought I might mention that I just released a mod that removes the white outline when hovering sims and objects.
I have posted the download over at Simlogical (link: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...p?topic=3198.0).
Hopefully it can make your experience of the game better.

i LOVE it!! thank you! i'm starting to have high hopes for this game with modders in tow
Forum Resident
#28 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 2:08 PM
No autonomous phone crap. In fact It'd be great if sims weren't born with one stuck up their butt. So a mod to make the phone optional would be appreciated.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 2:34 PM
has anyone found a no censor mod yet i cant stand that censor thing either

i take my sims photos using fraps!!!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 2:51 PM
I'd really like a mod to make showers take up less time. Even if they're not terribly filthy, it seems like my sims always take over an hour in the shower! I mean, I enjoy them too but dang.
Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 2:53 PM Last edited by SydneyFuzz : 4th Sep 2014 at 1:56 AM.
All hairstyles usable by both genders.

New hair, for men, with less volume (GOD, the hair is HUGE, this time around).

Better shaping options - hand length and width, forearm length, butt length and width (instead of just depth)... heck, height/length/width/depth for everything! D: The skull, the neck...

Furry mods~

"Adult" mods. >_>

Tintable make-up. Males being able to wear make-up.

Basements.

The ability to alter terrain. I don't want stairs, to my front door, but I do want a raised porch in the back. Can't have both, this time, it seems. Still some tinkering to do.
Inventor
#32 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:06 PM
I would love Story Progression of some sort if it is possible and some long hairs enabled for men
Field Researcher
#33 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:15 PM
- Master Controler
- An updated Woohoer -> I'd love to control jealousy level by Sim and by relationship status. Ex: two sims who have the "Love Interest" status wouldn't necessarily be jealous of each other, while two "Soulmates" would.
- Memories mod - as much as I love the new memory system there's one thing missing IMO: the ability to share memories between different families. If two sims have their first kiss it doesn't make sense that only sim would have this as a memory.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:22 PM
i wonder if someone could make a mod to extend the slider ranges in cas like in ts3.
Scholar
#35 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SydneyFuzz
All hairstyles usable by both genders.
Yes please!

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Mad Poster
#36 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:41 PM
Yes! Thank you Fogtiy for your mod, I am naming one of the Orge's kids after you. :D
Something to stop adults and elders from playing in the tub while taking a bath. Unless they are goofy. Prefer for kids and maybe teens to do it but the adults will get very playful and I am not sure if there's a playful death. Even the sim wants to do something not so playful at that time.

Someone to free up the frog pond if possible. The reason why I haven't edited the park in Oasis Springs, afraid my action will remove it and there is no way to get another one. I hate when stuff is hidden in the game. Free all the hidden stuff!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#37 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:41 PM
Probably mentioned, but when I get the game (in a few months) I need to get rid of all the goofy walk styles. Maybe leave one or two, but that'll be it...
Also a mod to tone down the emotions. Or at least make the transition between two emotions last a while.

Finally, a mod that lets you gain skills in other ways. Not sure what those other ways are yet, but other ways to gain skills are a must for me.

And, uh, Woohooer.
Scholar
#38 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:52 PM Last edited by DrChillgood : 3rd Sep 2014 at 4:09 PM.
Things I want that probably can't be modded in and will have to be done by EA:

- Balanced emotions. A dead zone to prevent wild mood swings, and to prevent being made Uncomfortable so easily.
- Sleep emotions. After the "Uncomfortable" from tiredness is neutralized (you're sleeping! Don't wake up to complain you're tired!), we'd have "Uneasy" sleep (for crappy beds and going to bed hungry or with worries in your mind), "Restful" sleep, and "Dreamy" sleep (the positive state).
- Long-term emotions that combine with short-term emotions.
- Genetics for hair and eye color, where you can select the alleles. No having to generate parents you don't want to play if you don't want a double-dominant genotype. Changing hair/eye color later only changes the current color.
- Being able to choose "full" (railroading) or "simplified" (school/work requires less goals and mood is more important, aspirations are more like multi-part Lifetime Wishes than full-on bucket lists) goal system. With "full" goal system, traits should influence some sub-goals.
- Raise the damn trait limit! Don't say we can have more traits right now, because those are rewards and not basic personality facets!

Something extremely lofty that EA won't do:

- Technology disabler.
-- The return of the newspaper.
-- Kills the smartypantsphone by default and makes cell phones buyable.
-- The return of house phones. Also check to make sure the person you're calling is either at home with a house phone or owner of a cell phone.
-- Typewriter or even pen and paper for writers. In fact, lots of non-computer/smartphone options.
-- The ability to turn on or off the techy careers.

Things that probably can:

- InTeen/WooHooer.
- Default replacement skin. Fresh-faced is not always better. Make YAs look mature, adults look more mature, and elders look genuinely old.
- Make it a little harder to double in weight (especially for teens and YAs)
- Slider range. The tiny range prevents us from deviating too far from Hollywood pretty boys and hotties.
- "Back of head" slider.
- Less grindy flirting.

Quote: Originally posted by James009
- Slower need decay
- Slower friendship decay

Need decay: Hygiene is absolutely annoying from what I've read. Nobody needs to take two showers within three hours unless they're an irrational germophobe. Energy is also annoying from what I've read. An adult Sim should be able to stay up around 16 hours before getting really tired.

Relationship decay: That was one of the worst "features" since the beginning. It's supposed to represent your friends getting fed up after you ignore them for a long enough time. In real life, most people would understand that you can't find time for each other. Is there a "Lost A Friend" moodlet this time?

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Forum Resident
#39 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:58 PM
I've been playing my mom's copy and I agree with more stable emotions and better need decay. It seems like they are always tired or need to pee.
Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 4:18 PM
Able to edit Sims that were premade in the world....
Better Jealousy and all that.
Censor remover ect....
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 4:24 PM
at this point I would love a mastercontroller or at lest a mod that make for easier aspiration reward point gain, and woohooer to allow teens romance dialog(even without the actually woohoo options) with young adult. Here's to hoping NRaas will start modding TS4!

Cheers,

EDIT: Also a No Censor of course.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 4:43 PM
The walk types I hate the most are the tired and the goofy ones.

It annoys me that they are always having conversations after you do just one interaction. We need a mod called shut the fuck up :p
Field Researcher
#43 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 4:44 PM
There have to be a mod to unlock all the locked stuff in build mode!!
I'm playing at a friends house right now and that is annoying as F*ck
Test Subject
#44 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
A mod that gets rid of the peeing noise and the urine from a male standing up. Friggin' creepy.

This comment made me laugh more than it should. Men urinating is creepy folks, sign me up for the sex offender registration.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 4:48 PM
I think this is for the first time ever I want a mod that limit the number of visitors per community lot. THere are just waaay too many people at gym and library. WAAAY TOO MANY!
Mad Poster
#46 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 4:48 PM
Something to make sims drown despite the absence of pools because obviously there is no way to drown them in Sims 2 or 3 anymore.
Mad Poster
#47 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by itzaguy
This comment made me laugh more than it should. Men urinating is creepy folks, sign me up for the sex offender registration.

Seeing the pee stream might be creepy to that player, it doesn't bother me. What gets to me is missing the toliet. Then my sim that is neat will not use the bathroom until she mops and wipe down the toliet. So many close calls from that, I had to direct her to yell at her hubby for being a slob.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Theorist
#48 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 5:21 PM
Autonomy: Adult sims like to cook and leave it lying around. I haven't seen them put it into the refrigerator to keep it fresh. It's more of a problem the more adult sims there are in the house.
Test Subject
#49 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 5:27 PM
I don't have the game, but:
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyJW
No funny walks.

Death to the pee walk! It looks cute/funny the first time you see it, but every time? That's going to get old fast. If it could just be made to be rarer, I think that'd be a start. I'm sure someone will get a mod up that alters/removes it pretty quickly.

Edit:
Quote: Originally posted by emino
I think this is for the first time ever I want a mod that limit the number of visitors per community lot. THere are just waaay too many people at gym and library. WAAAY TOO MANY!

I have this problem in TS3 actually(which seems to be the opposite of the problem most people have), even going to the book shop at 2am results in the whole town deciding to follow my sims there. Maybe just me, but I think they could read books/do their homework/sit on benches at home now and again. I use it for getting all the Charisma challenges quickly though, so can't complain too much.

On the other hand, it's good to know TS4 doesn't feel deserted at least, I prefer my sims to know everyone than no-one.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 5:29 PM Last edited by Mystarria : 8th Sep 2014 at 3:29 PM.
The mods I would love to see first would have

- Slower emotion changes/progression
- Family Tree and story progression (this will probably be an ep though)
- Hire-able gardener or add to the maid's todo list.
- Faster weeding/watering/gardening reward.
- No emotional deaths.. not so fond of the repair deaths either.
- Unlock hidden objects.
- Allow all accessories/makeup at any time, and any gender (not sure why formal won't allow a necklace)
- Slower need/relationship decay.
- Ability for writers to practice writing without a computer.
- Botanists should gain fun level when gardening. (at the very least fun shouldn't decay for them)
- Botanist career path
- Maternity leave

Edit: I love this thread. It's constructive towards us having the sims game each of us want. A total breath of fresh air over the whining and conspiracy theories occurring in some of the other threads (Which won't effect or change anything towards the better)
Page 2 of 17