Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 5:35 PM
My sims always wash their hands after they use the bathroom so their hygiene doesn't decay very fast
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 5:39 PM
Surprised no one else has said this, but we desperately need an interior lighting mod. Sims look great outside, but 99% of rooms I've seen are WAY too dark.
Inventor
#53 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 5:48 PM
Mods:
-Motive mod (I want to be able to set and change sims certain motives)
-Skills mod (something like the book in the sims 3 found in hobbies/skills.)
-Age mod choose the age of sims
- Time mod (set time of day)
Test Subject
#54 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 5:50 PM
A few pretty annoying things, espaccially if you are coming from TS3 ^^

1: No f*cking loading times between every single house in the neighborhood... Why does it load them? There are always loaded if you are in the same neighborhood? -,-
2: Bigger lots... at least 64x64... but 100x100 would be gorgeous! :D
3: One, big neighborhood wich contains the hole city! Should be that hard, just make a new neighborhood with many lots and all lots in it!
4: More lots... the 1st city just got 21 lots in total (park, gym, libary etc. are included) :/

PS: Hello forum! :D

Greetz,
GCG
Mad Poster
#55 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 5:56 PM
Oh that makes me think.. I wonder if they will just expand willow creek or oasis springs for expansion packs or just make new worlds. I'm not sure how they could add more without expanding it somehow because the neighborhoods are small as hell
Test Subject
#56 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 6:51 PM
a couple of mods
1.) censor remover/adult mods
2.) put some magic in there I would love to see my character cast a fireball or a lightning bolt, maybe a comet, freeze sims etc...
3.) faster skill gain.. it's a pain to get skills i mean really it takes to freakin long to master a skill
Mad Poster
#57 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
I think this is for the first time ever I want a mod that limit the number of visitors per community lot. THere are just waaay too many people at gym and library. WAAAY TOO MANY!

LOL! This is my favorite complaint about the game so far.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Field Researcher
#58 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:22 PM
Let's see:

Censor grid removal (I'm shocked that it doesn't already exist! It appeared within a few hours of the release of TS3 I think)
NRaas4 mods, at least to send Sims back to CAS, render objects unbreakable instantly, change relationship levels, etc.
Shorter teens. Ability to tell easily whether a Sim is a young adult or a mature adult.
anatomically corr Never mind, I guess I'm just a pervert.
Sims automatically wash dishes.
Do needs really have to go from green to yellow in an instant?
NO PUSHUPS (I predict in six months we'll all be laughing at this, while others who come to the game later won't believe it happened)

That's about it I think. I actually like the white outlines for some reason, and I think the peeing audio and visuals are kind of funny.

ETA: Although, someone please tell me that male children don't have the TS2 "xylophone" when peeing. I haven't had any children yet in my game.
Mad Poster
#59 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:27 PM
A mod to replace the "moveobjects on/off" cheat. I need that BADLY!
Test Subject
#60 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:31 PM
Replying to endorse Relativity-type mod, alarm cock options and easier friendships/relationships.

Also, some tracking of books written by genre/price/etc.
Scholar
#61 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims3gal1013
Also, some tracking of books written by genre/price/etc.

Also needed - removing the locks on genre. I don't want to have to cut my teeth on sci-fi before I'm allowed to write fantasy.

More challenging genres should only require more skill to not flop hard.

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Scholar
#62 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsTias
We need a censor remover mod asap!
Because my sims censur blur is growing lol

Something I read on youtube suggests that censor blur problems are a result of using an arr'd copy of the game.

(Not calling your friend out or anything, more dropping this info here for whomever.)
Scholar
#63 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Narsil
Able to edit Sims that were premade in the world....

According to Graham on Twitter, you can do this using the testingcheats cheat, then typing cas.fulleditmode and then Shift-clicking on the Sim you want to fully edit...
...I don't have the game to confirm this, so if anyone else wants to try and let us know if it does indeed work, would be cool..
...if it doesn't, then that is definitely one of the first mods that I'd download, lolol - some of the pre-mades I've seen in screenies seriously need a makeover...

EDIT - here's a link to Graham's tweet: https://twitter.com/SimGuruGraham/s...972051026878464

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#64 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:53 PM
Slightly off topic, but I heard that Careers are almost impossible to mod now? That would be a bummer, because if I got into modding, it would be for S4 Careers.
Scholar
#65 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 8:04 PM
Slightly off topic, but I heard that Careers are almost impossible to mod now? That would be a bummer, because if I got into modding, it would be for S4 Careers.

I was over on Simlogical forums and Inge seemed to say differently, but of course it's all speculation right now.

http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...0;boardseen#new

See last post.
Test Subject
#66 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 8:11 PM
The things that annoy me already and I don't even have the game is the stupid pee walk that needs a mod to remove it asap and I want cell phones that cant be used unless I decide to I do not want random selfies and sims taking pictures of food.
Test Subject
#67 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 8:22 PM
It needs an height slider!!
Test Subject
#68 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
According to Graham on Twitter, you can do this using the testingcheats cheat, then typing cas.fulleditmode and then Shift-clicking on the Sim you want to fully edit...
...I don't have the game to confirm this, so if anyone else wants to try and let us know if it does indeed work, would be cool..
...if it doesn't, then that is definitely one of the first mods that I'd download, lolol - some of the pre-mades I've seen in screenies seriously need a makeover...

EDIT - here's a link to Graham's tweet: https://twitter.com/SimGuruGraham/s...972051026878464

This is confirmed, it does work. The only issue with it is that you are editing multiple sims, you have to retype it in every time.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:01 PM

Here's the deal: Modding careers in Sims 4 will be easy in the sense that there isn't a problem with hard coded data or compatibility between mods. It is harder in the sense that careers in Sims 4 are more complex then earlier games. The biggest hurdle right now is that the game data is not completely mapped out and there is a limited amount of people working on just that. My prediction is that there will be a tool for creating careers (maybe by me) so it will be easy to make careers. And one last thing, new goal types and similar things will be possible one we figure out how to load script mods.
Scholar
#70 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fogity
Here's the deal: Modding careers in Sims 4 will be easy in the sense that there isn't a problem with hard coded data or compatibility between mods. It is harder in the sense that careers in Sims 4 are more complex then earlier games. The biggest hurdle right now is that the game data is not completely mapped out and there is a limited amount of people working on just that. My prediction is that there will be a tool for creating careers (maybe by me) so it will be easy to make careers. And one last thing, new goal types and similar things will be possible one we figure out how to load script mods.

Hey, I registered over on simlogical just to say thanks, but since you're here I will say it here also, I'm not sure yet if everyone has keyed into the fact that you're the name to watch. (No pressure.)
Top Secret Researcher
#71 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alexspoom11
Surprised no one else has said this, but we desperately need an interior lighting mod. Sims look great outside, but 99% of rooms I've seen are WAY too dark.

Seconding this. I want vibrant, beautiful interiors. What the hell is wrong with the indoor lighting? :/

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Test Subject
#72 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:04 PM
are there any cheats in the game at all? and how about aging off? would love for my sims to live longer!
Field Researcher
#73 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:04 PM Last edited by gege_sml : 4th Sep 2014 at 12:00 AM.
Family tree mod
Scholar
#74 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
A mod to replace the "moveobjects on/off" cheat. I need that BADLY!

Yes! Absolutely! Landscaping without it is a massive pain in the ass.

I want a mod to make my Sims read until they either finish the book, I stop them, or they pass out/die. Stop reading three sentences of a book and then starting another book or wandering off for no reason, especially when in focused mode.
Mad Poster
#75 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
are there any cheats in the game at all? and how about aging off? would love for my sims to live longer!

Aging is in the options, choose if you want NPC families to age or not, or the played households to age or not.

I would like a mod to extend the length of aging like they did with Sims 3 before the aging patch.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Page 3 of 17