Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

Citysim

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 5472 (Who?), Viewed: 324434 times.
Page 219 of 219
Scholar
#5451 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 5:40 AM
Sims visiting Selvodorada who eat the local cuisine can become overwhelmed by the flavours, and will stop eating it.

Sims may become flirty the day before love day, in anticipation of love day, but not on actual love day.

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Scholar
#5452 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 5:01 PM
Elders get dangerously tired (and possibly could be fatal) if your direct them to skate.
Field Researcher
#5453 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 5:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citysim
Elders get dangerously tired (and possibly could be fatal) if your direct them to skate.

What?
even with full energy or were they exhausted to begin with?
Scholar
#5454 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 6:48 PM
I got 2 elders skating with a couple of kids, the elders didn't last long, they both got a red Dangerously Tired uncomfortable moodlet, the same thing they get if you make them work out in the gym.
Forum Resident
#5455 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 8:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keren
What?
even with full energy or were they exhausted to begin with?

That's normal for elderly sims when you let them work out for a while (or woohoo!).
Scholar
#5456 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 4:26 AM
I wouldn't of thought as skating as exercise though..

Anyway another thing, works well, sad sim knocking on your door, or just walking past you? If you got a Cheerful trait sim, you use the Try to Cheer Up interaction from the friendly category, which works like magic if you use it on them, it can instantly make the most tragic sims happy again.
Scholar
#5457 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 2:20 PM
I discovered that the vendors are... fickle? Had a couple get the "Have Sims Drink At The Same Time" date requirement, so I sent both of them to the nearby booth. She gets her drink fine, but the vendor closes the booth randomly before his is made... the vendor did proceed to open it again within an in-game hour, but... man, these booth hours are weird!
Scholar
#5458 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 2:45 PM
not happy the way drink are dealt, you order wait then and got to be quick to pick up your drink, and must keep it in hand at all times, put it down even for a second, a random townie will go up and steal that.
Mad Poster
#5459 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 5:07 PM
Quote:
not happy the way drink are dealt, you order wait then and got to be quick to pick up your drink, and must keep it in hand at all times, put it down even for a second, a random townie will go up and steal that.

It works both ways though. Wait for a Townie to order a drink and you can swipe it before they get chance. Free drinks for all!

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#5460 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 12:52 AM
A sim who dies and is saved from death will have a 24 hour "Brush with death" happy +3 moodlet as it gives them an optimistic view on life. Juan David escaped death and I'm +3 happy he did too. Thank God I had that death flower! O_O

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Scholar
#5461 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 3:25 AM
During a fire, sims will pick up cats (and small dogs maybe?) and run to safety.

Very cute.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Scholar
#5462 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 12:48 PM
A Sim can extinguish themselves when they are on fire... but it takes them forever to extinguish themselves. And even with another sim helping; that one ran off and had a "Fire extinguished" buff, while I'm sitting there and staring at the stove and sim - both still on fire. Fortunately, the sim on fire survived, but... weird.
Test Subject
#5463 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 6:34 PM
Naked Sims will kneel when they eat. My nude Sim Family nearly always kneel on the floor when they eat meals. One of them knelt in front of the refrigerator to eat his grilled cheese, blocking the others from getting food. Two of them stood behind him waving with the sign above their head that means they can’t get to something. It was actually hilarious. Later one of the others finally got some food but it had meat in it, and he’s a veggie, so not only was he kneeling, he was sad as well. The sight of a nude Sim cooking was ever so slightly alarming. Thanks to the way the game works they still change clothes from nude to nude and fill the laundry baskets. One of them even did the washing and hung out the clothes.
Scholar
#5464 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 7:46 PM
On Talk like a Pirate day, some townies will dress as pirates. (I didn't discover this with the previous household because their home has no walkbys)

Scholar
#5465 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:22 AM
If you have a Sim Listen To The Radio and then tell them to get something to eat, they will choose to stand near the stereo and eat standing, still listening. But will sit down and eat, if you tell them to.
Test Subject
#5466 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 4:24 PM
That after my Simself (social media career) posts something that gains followers, she does this evil, maniacal laugh, just like I do :')

She doesn't have the evil trait, and my other sims haven't done this, it's kinda weird.
Scholar
#5467 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 6:10 PM
Found a good nuisance fix, If your bothered about your sims never choosing to eat at the dining table, get a sim to Set the Table before food is served.

Then this spot becomes first priority, I easily got a family of 6 well-timed, all eating all the dining table, even though it was a long walk to get there, and they could of eaten in dozen of other places, had the table not been set.
Scholar
#5468 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 3:46 PM
Sims can slip and fall very painfully on their back if you direct them to walk straight over a mud puddle.

Unsure about the regular puddles but entertaining with mud puddles.
Scholar
#5469 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 5:42 PM
Quote:
Sims can slip and fall very painfully on their back if you direct them to walk straight over a mud puddle.

I've seen that with mud puddles. It's kinda funny. Though I don't direct them to walk over them; they walk over them themselves on the way to somewhere.
Had one Sim choose to do something in a different order than I told her to, so I stopped that and made her go back outside to tend to the bees... she slipped in mud.
Ha! That's what you get for not following my orders.
Scholar
#5470 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 8:08 PM
Talking about slipping, this is what met me once when I zoned in after starting a group gathering:

Wish I had recorded it or something because the old guy slipped too and they all kept slipping for ages.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Scholar
#5471 Old Yesterday at 3:57 PM
SIms react to a mouse in the house and will ignore any current death that happening in the family.

Just a warning if your planning an perfect emotional death, get rid of that mouse first!
Test Subject
#5472 Old Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Sims learning guitar at some point will play the first few notes of "Stairway to Heaven", but never more. It's maddening .
Scholar
#5473 Old Today at 3:36 AM
I haven't been the player to visit other played households before with another played household.

One thing that's particular, if you visit a played households house like in the middle of the day, everyone that is living there is doing the right thing, all kids will already be at school, any employed sims will be at work.

But if you switch to play them it's different story, everyone's home with Bosses and Principals spamming their phones.
Page 219 of 219