Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fabergé – 3BR 1.5BA

by plasticbox Posted 10th Sep 2014 at 1:49 PM - Updated 23rd Nov 2014 at 12:25 PM by plasticbox

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:38 PM
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 6:55 AM
This is so cute and real looking. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 8:14 PM
You always make my favorite houses. They are small and cozy and have enough space and bedrooms. Thank you so much for continuing to make and upload them. I have been downloading your houses since the Sims 2!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 12:23 AM
Plasticbox, I have downloaded a lot of your houses and I couldn't play with them due to lag and random crashes. I didn't know the cause until I looked back at all of my recent CC downloads and looked over the multiple houses I've downloaded from you a little closer and I noticed that you built all of these with game version 1.57 versus the most recent patch 1.67

Don't get me wrong, I understand how some updates to things can make it worse in our personal opinions (I'm looking at you SKYPE) and we all like to play in our own way (with BEAUTIFUL MODS) but I just think it's important to know that those with 1.67 MAY have problems. I suppose it's my fault for not looking hard enough
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 12:35 AM
I can't really comment on that since I never had 1.67 so I can't tell what the differences may be. From posts by other people, I gather that something about stairs might have changed later on (but I don't know when and under what conditions) -- and in the versions I played, if sims have a routing problem, that can very well lead to lag. But not crashes as far as I'm aware .. when the game crashes I'd rather check the CC that is used *in* a lot (i.e. remove it and see if the crashing still happens), not the lot itself.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 11:52 PM
This is awesome! I'm going to use this house in my story. With you credited and with a link of course
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 1:28 AM
Again, love it! Great job!