Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lincoln Pierson-Professor of Literature

by justJones Posted 19th Sep 2014 at 12:44 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 6:26 PM
I don't normally comment on things because I find I often do not have anything of substance to add. However, I think I might finally have such a comment. I wanted to say that I think it's great that people use the sims to make their own original characters. And I think it's even better when they share their creations with others. There is nothing about it that is sad, lonely, or worth ridicule. It's all well and good that most people are only interested in Sims of celebrities or fictional characters they're familiar with, but I for one love original characters too! I think it's wonderful to see others' creativity, and find it wrong to insult someone for it!

I like the story you outlined about this Sim, and he will definitely be moving into my town! Thank you for sharing one of your original characters with us, and I hope you continue to show off your creativity!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 6:33 PM Last edited by CatherineTCJD : 19th Sep 2014 at 6:37 PM. Reason: Adding a PS
Jones - Please ignore the first comment by 'torch' - who sounds more like a 'troll' LOL!

Lincoln is such an interesting character! Though I haven't delved into S4 - yet... I just had to check him out and comment! He definitely looks the part for a Professor (either that or a criminal mastermind!) Great job!

PS - I love the bunny slippers!
...and the fact that he looks rather uncomfortable in a suit - and happiest in the pic of him reading a book.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by torch672
So you made a character just to get your name on MTS, so sad and lonely.

You do realise that the creator you're trolling is a moderator on this site, don't you? So they hardly need to make a character just to get their name on this site.

Anyways, nice sim! Always good to see one that isn't just a pretty face. He looks very serious and studious, but likeable.
#5 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 11:53 AM
Unfortunately I don't own TS4 I can't download him. I like his facial sculptures, he brings more realistic addition to the game. Unique, not typical cute beautiful model TS4 face template. He has more personalities drawn in his face, easy to create a story for him. Keep up your good work.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 5:21 AM
I just wanted to say that I think that I was destined to download this mod. You see, my last name is Pierson too! And, I love English and American Literature! So, you see? Destiny!