Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pampered Sounds Stereo Recolours

by Michelle Posted 25th Sep 2014 at 5:00 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2014 at 6:29 AM by Michelle

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 4:14 PM
Thanks so much this is the stereo I usually buy, thank you for uploading this looks great!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 5:14 PM Last edited by Macey246 : 25th Sep 2014 at 6:11 PM.
Thanks for these!

I have a question, from what I read it seems the TV is not the pre-order bonus TV from Glamour Life*assuming I read right*...if this is the case can you do that one too?

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 10:31 PM
@ Macey246, if you can give me a link to the pre-order TV from Glamour Life I'll take a look at it.

ETA: Found the link to the TV and will take a look some time today.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@ Macey246, if you can give me a link to the pre-order TV from Glamour Life I'll take a look at it.

ETA: Found the link to the TV and will take a look some time today.

Thanks! :D

Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 3:17 AM
@ Macey246, I checked it out and it appears that Ogularama's Glamour Life TV and the pre-order TV from Glamour Life are one and the same, they even have the same file name and GUID.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 1:43 PM
@ Macey246, I checked it out and it appears that Ogularama's Glamour Life TV and the pre-order TV from Glamour Life are one and the same, they even have the same file name and GUID.

Ah...how about that, thanks for letting me know!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 7:46 PM
I have had this stereo so long I didn't realize it was not original. Thanks for the recolors that expand what I can do with it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 10:40 PM
Thank you very much. Your hard work is appreciated and furnishing without constantly hunting for new stuff is great. I love a colorful game!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 4:40 AM
i love iy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 1:05 PM
yes just yes
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 3:52 AM Last edited by XiaXiang001 : 20th Oct 2014 at 4:05 AM.
Well done, like all your recolours! Thanks :)

note: sims2graveyard apparently has finished the renovation of their website.
This should be the correct link to ogularama tvs: http://sims2graveyard.com/index.php...tegory/2299-tvs
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 6:31 AM
@ XiaXiang001, thank you very much for the link, I've have replaced the old link. ♥♥♥

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 11:51 AM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 6:07 AM

Does that make your Ogularama's Glamour Life slaved TV an override? Original Pre-Order TV won't catch these colors?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Jul 2021 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arethien
Does that make your Ogularama's Glamour Life slaved TV an override? Original Pre-Order TV won't catch these colors?

The television included with this set seems to be the same as the pre-order television. I had the .bundle file for the pre-order television in my Bins folder, and I replaced it with the file from this upload and it overwrote it, and now in game it's the same television as before but it's also taking the custom colours. So I'd say replace the pre-order tv in the bins folder with this one, and you'll have custom colours for the television.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Aug 2021 at 6:58 AM
Can't believe I didn't have any recolors of this, haha, shows how much I use it! ^_^ Thank you!