Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jambalaya Musee d'Arte - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 2nd Oct 2014 at 11:02 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2014 at 12:39 AM by Zarathustra

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:20 AM
This lot is brilliant! I especially like the vaults in the basement. Although I am tempted to add all the cool-looking security computers with shiny buttons. For science. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 5:50 PM
Beautiful. Thank you
Inventor
#4 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 4:13 AM
Wow! Very nice!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 10:41 AM
thx
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 7:18 AM
wow very creative and BEAUTIFUL without CC! good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 2:30 PM
nice work
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 11:55 AM
Wow.. just wow. It's perfect :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 9:05 PM
Very nice addition to any community!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 9:56 PM
I litterally screamed: WHAAAT!! When I saw this building... Do you work with Maxis or EA or somethin'?! Geeezz you have talent! *0* I wish I could have the patience to build lots like you do it!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aeroscold
Do you work with Maxis or EA or somethin'?!... ...I wish I could have the patience to build lots like you do it!

Nope (besides, I'd like to think my lots are actually better than the EAxis lots , and I just have more fun with building lots than I ever have with playing the game- designing things is why I have this game in the first place!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 10:57 PM
Awesome. Thanks.