Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tom Hiddleston

by k2m1too Posted 2nd Nov 2014 at 11:24 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2021 at 11:34 AM by k2m1too

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 11:45 PM
Very good likeness.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 5:32 AM
Whoa, hey, finally up? Great job on him, really - he looks absolutely fabulous I do hope "being kind to" allows throwing him at a lot of lonely sim-ladies......
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerdyhr
Whoa, hey, finally up? Great job on him, really - he looks absolutely fabulous I do hope "being kind to" allows throwing him at a lot of lonely sim-ladies......

:lovestruc Yes, I know. It's been an embarrassingly long time, hasn't it? As to the lonely ladies, I suppose that all depends on what they plan on doing with/to him. =)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 6:29 PM
Awesome awesome likeness, particularly because he's recognizable in and out of character.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 1:33 AM
He's far too sexy. My computer will overheat!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 6:23 PM
I have spent like two days gathering the custom and store content involved here. My internet hates me. XD
More to the point; this is really great work, the likeness is really amazing. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go ahead and hand him off to my latest gal. Poor guy, he has no idea what he's in for; you can take the fairy out of the forest but you can't make her behave.

I need an adult!! Oh, wait, I am an adult...

I want a refund.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 6:24 AM
This is lovely! I can't wait to put him in the game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 8:26 PM
this is awesome! i cant wait to play him in the game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 2:25 PM
Fantastic likeness K2!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 10:59 PM
Absolutely perfect! What kind of traits did you give him? I'm thinking friendly, bookworm (for the Shakespeare), athletic, irresistible (obviously). Would easily impressed give him the fidgety excitement? ugggh.. ruiner of lives, indeed.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sheisraging
Absolutely perfect! What kind of traits did you give him? I'm thinking friendly, bookworm (for the Shakespeare), athletic, irresistible (obviously). Would easily impressed give him the fidgety excitement? ugggh.. ruiner of lives, indeed.

Off the top of my head... Friendly, proper and start quality. I probably should have done irresistible. But then, traits can always be changed to suit.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 12:15 AM
Default thank you
ohhhh.. haven't played with "proper"
my sims have been pretty bland.... until now.

Quote: Originally posted by k2m1too
Off the top of my head... Friendly, proper and start quality. I probably should have done irresistible. But then, traits can always be changed to suit.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 8:16 PM
Default ta da!
Just wanted to thank you again for sharing him with us! I finally got him to work. I have no idea what I was doing wrong (or what I finally did right). Something kept conflicting with the hair. In the end it may have been as simple as not looking under "adult' in my sim bin! Anyway, I put him down in a loft in bridgeport and he looks so lonely!! I think I'm going to have to make it a bachelor pad with your Nathan Fillion sim until I find a female worthy of him!

ohhhh.. haven't played with "proper"
my sims have been pretty bland.... until now.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 9:37 PM
Just wanted to thank you again for sharing him with us! I finally got him to work. I have no idea what I was doing wrong (or what I finally did right). Something kept conflicting with the hair. In the end it may have been as simple as not looking under "adult' in my sim bin! Anyway, I put him down in a loft in bridgeport and he looks so lonely!! I think I'm going to have to make it a bachelor pad with your Nathan Fillion sim until I find a female worthy of him!

I'm glad you got it sorted out. With the exception of Aneurin Barnard, all of my celebs are 'adult'. I try to make them close to their actual age group - that and YA faces tend to be too "soft". I'll try to remember to make a note of that in the future.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 8:48 PM
thanks but how do you put him on the game?
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Izzyhewes12
thanks but how do you put him on the game?

You put the .sim file in your saved sims folder.
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 8:51 PM
I'm having problems with this. It shows up in my SavedSims folder looking exactly like your pictures, but when I actually click on it, it changes and looks nothing like Tom. Do you know why?
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fly_away_bird
I'm having problems with this. It shows up in my SavedSims folder looking exactly like your pictures, but when I actually click on it, it changes and looks nothing like Tom. Do you know why?

I have the same problem
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 3:37 PM
great job :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 7:51 AM
tahnk you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 7:51 AM
tahnk you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 11:23 PM
He is amazing!<3 Bless your soul!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 6:46 AM
So excited for this!! I've gotten so much use out of your (perfect) Mads Mikkelsen sim, and I can't wait to play around with Loki :) Thank you very much! Awesome job!
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 10:56 PM
Hi! I've been having a problem with this. I have spent 2 days, and now I've started my 3rd day, trying to get these skins to work. I've downloaded the skins put them into 'SavedSims' folder, under documents. I as well have downloaded all of the custom content. For the ones that had both .packages and Sims3Packs, I used both files in the end. Sims3Packs worked but the .packages didn't seem to show up. I put the Sims3Packs under downloads, and the packages in packages. Again under documents. Neither Loki or Tom is working. I'm very confused and tired. I tried deleting my 'SavedSims' folder and putting it back. Nothing seems to be working for me. Sorry for the inconvenience
Page 1 of 2