Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 5:15 AM
Holy cra-
Holy cow, you came! :D
So, you should follow what Alpal said.
I would also suggest that someone would also do some restoration on the fourth hair's texture, it looks really disorted in the front.
Anyways, you are a HERO. It might be a milestone for Lost And Found creators finding those hairstyles.
And this is a milestone in this fourm post.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 6:55 AM
Well, now you will need find someone who will do this conversion.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 7:04 AM
People who do conversion aren't rare. It should not be too hard to find.
I have many hairs that are 3T2 conversion. I don't do hair myself...I am too lazy to learn what I am not sure about yet. Though I can animate them, i can age covert a mesh, hair or else. but making it a working hair?..naaaaah...lol I know there are so many excellent hair creators out there, that..why would I waste time on it myself. lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
#29 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 10:40 PM
Do you know someone who is willing to convert these hairs?
Mad Poster
#30 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 11:28 PM
Me?
I know no one personally.
I do not really keep track of who makes what, to be honest. I probably should though, as hair is amongst the rare things I download.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 2:09 AM
Hm, how about Numenor? I've seen alot of Lost and Found stuff from him/her.
And, where's a suitable place to request things? I see a thread where creators can TAKE requests, but no thread where we can request stuff.
I'll look for a creator willing to do the mesh conversion.
@Igivica125
If we are capable of getting a creator who can convert it, can you also send the creator the textures you've used?
Anyways, I will try to find a creator. Will update this post.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#32 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 2:49 AM
Numenor's retired (a long time now) and he never did skins anyway I think.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 4:29 PM
Aw, that sucks
Where can we post requests for something? If we found one, I could post requests. I know of a fourm of creators that takes requests, but no fourm that people can REQUEST things.
Test Subject
#34 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 4:39 PM
Maybe on Garden of Shadows? I think that there will accept request. I posted on Affinity Sims but nobody responds to me :/
Forum Resident
#35 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 8:44 PM
Hi again!
Okay, sorry I haven't been on this thread. Remember when I said I was tired? I ended up sleeping a lot. I would sleep for hours, wake up to eat & use restroom then back to sleep. For like two days or something. So, I am alive again. Sorry... I just had a bit lack of sleep trying to find more ways to get this hair on Google...

What are we to do? And btw, mesh owner, please make this hair Maxis-Match when you upload it.
Inventor
#36 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 8:50 PM
@Snackmister I thought you would just PM a creator with a request. I don't think there's a thread for it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 12:22 AM Last edited by Snackmister : 23rd Dec 2014 at 2:50 AM.
I saw Igivica's post in Affinity Sims. Let's just hope for the best there, and let's be patient there. I signed up for Garden of Shadows, and here's 2 things:
My account is still waiting approval
The last post made in Requests there was in July 2014. I have doubts about the fourm there.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 12:47 AM
Forum Resident
#39 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 2:53 AM Last edited by Alpal425 : 23rd Dec 2014 at 3:05 AM.
LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

SHE IS WEARING THE HAIR AND THE DRESS FROM EARLIER PICTURES!

This means.. the pictures from before ARE BELLA! GUYS, WE FOUND A BETA BELLA! THIS IS HUGE NEWS! This CONFIRMS that this sim we have found through multiple pictures IS. BELLA. GOTH.
Forum Resident
#40 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 3:03 AM
Snackmister and Alpal425 have completed their discovery of an old beta version of the sim, "Bella Goth" and her old dress + hair, on the date of 12/22/14. This is a huge discovery for every Sims 2 player ever. Everyone should worship them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 3:07 AM
@alpal425 ahahaha XD
Just wondering, since the first mesh seen from Igivica's pictures looks alot like Bella, why the hell did they just use that one instead of the mesh I mentioned instead of that hairstyle seen in the old beta Bella? (sounds similar, beta bella XD)
Anyways, Igivica, here's something, knowing that you converted the meshes from TSO to TS3, a fourm about converting TS3 meshes to TS2: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=527024
Test Subject
#42 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 1:16 PM
So did you guys were able to get the hair conversions?
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 2:05 PM
WOW, finally... this tread seemingly sticky... love *bump*

Ps.I'm Sense19 on Snootysims
PS.2 LOL!...
Test Subject
#44 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 6:21 PM
I succeded to convert these two hairstyles, I love them! But only problem is Darleen i can't convert it I have problem with textures!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 7:08 PM Last edited by Snackmister : 24th Dec 2014 at 12:12 AM.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How i'm feeling:

That's awesome! 2 down, 3 to go.
I don't think you have hair color textures (black, brown, blond and red) for them, so maybe we can get someone to recolor it maxis style.
Anybody up for it? @xxsoulfire123 does hair recolors, so maybe she can do it.
But this is pretty big news. Igivica, maybe you can put the hairstyles up for download here at MTS, and we can also find someone to recolor them for the 4 hair colors, and put the two with the highlights in the custom star (Most hairs with highlights are in the custom star section)
Forum Resident
#46 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 11:47 PM
Poppet has some lovely textures for maxis match.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 12:11 AM
Not to sound nooby, but who's Poppet?
Mad Poster
#48 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 1:01 AM
Whatever the textures..once a hair mesh is uploaded here, or anywhere else in fact, it gets recolored by a huge number of people..from there, it gets re upload as.." So&So's mesh recolor by..."
So yeah. You do not really need to find someone to make MM recolor or any other recolors
Especially for that coveted hair (beta Bella) people who likes recoloring hair will be delighted.
All you need to do is..upload it.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 1:07 AM
Oh, okay! :D
Igivica, do you know how to upload stuff? We can just simply upload the hairs that you converted.
If you don't know how, do this:
Click Create
Click Upload Items
Follow the instructions :D
Theorist
#50 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snackmister
Not to sound nooby, but who's Poppet?

Poppet is a creator whose colors and textures are very popular, and deservedly so. http://poppet-sims.tumblr.com/

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Locked thread | Locked by: Nysha Reason: The most pointless thread on the site, probably
Page 2 of 8