Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

taoyingying, Nvenya

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on 19th Feb 2018 at 4:46 PM
Replies: 2247 (Who?), Viewed: 129409 times.
Page 90 of 90
Scholar
#2226 Old Yesterday at 1:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsearchably
You just answered your own question. It's meant for people who already paid extra, to the rest it's just more clutter, it doesn't serve any purpose that existing toddler beds can't. You can place a regular toddle bed on your restaurant lot beforehand, you don't need a portable one.

It not a major issue. It's not even an issue really. But it's not generosity either, and you're not helping anyone by giving them undeserved positive feedback, especially when the game still has a lot of problems.

There's just no reasoning with people like you.
Top Secret Researcher
#2227 Old Yesterday at 2:19 PM
You can deny it still has value. "You can place it beforehand" - and what If I didn't do that beforehand ? More so having to spend the twice simoleans twice for two beds in two differents oppose to simply stuffing the bed in the inventory and quickly place it down where the tot is at and thus saving sim cash. It's still a gif nonetheless when they could have made it exclusive to JA GP, so you take it that those who purchase outdoor retreat would be fine purchasing another pack for ONE PORTABLE TODDLER BED.
Scholar
#2228 Old Yesterday at 3:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
You can deny it still has value. "You can place it beforehand" - and what If I didn't do that beforehand ? More so having to spend the twice simoleans twice for two beds in two differents oppose to simply stuffing the bed in the inventory and quickly place it down where the tot is at and thus saving sim cash. It's still a gif nonetheless when they could have made it exclusive to JA GP, so you take it that those who purchase outdoor retreat would be fine purchasing another pack for ONE PORTABLE TODDLER BED.

I don't think the troll understands the portable toddler bed is free. No one has to buy it. I know I wouldn't buy a pack for just a portable toddler bed. I have my limits. Sleeping bags, on the other hand are a different story. I think the troll needs to find a more productive way to spend their time than complain about a free toddler bed.
Test Subject
#2229 Old Yesterday at 4:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aparkison
There's just no reasoning with people like you.

I could say the same to you. Usually it takes at least ten posts for someone to pull out the "u disagree with me so ur a troll" card, you jumped for it the second you realized I wasn't buying your flawless and completely not arbitrary logic. Sorry, I can't even say that sarcastically.

Give this a read when you have the chance: https://www.amazon.com/Logic-Dummie...i/dp/0471799416
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2230 Old Yesterday at 7:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Strangely enough, there was one trait patched in (teen hangout) that affected the whole neighborhood, which nobody asked for, where the lot was presented. Kinda defines the point of a lot trait... well, just being that - a lot trait.

I pointed out something similar a while back, as some traits made sense in neighborhoods, not a specific lot. For example, the Good School lot trait, or whatever itís called... how is that lot specific? Especially in apartments.

Why not have both lot and hood traits, and even world traits?

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Inventor
#2231 Old Yesterday at 9:41 PM
I personally will find the portable toddler bed to be very useful, even outside of OR gameplay. It will be very helpful to keep one in the inventory of a parent that owns a business for example, or is going to other lots. I definitely will be using it with any existing or future travel packs. I don't really like having to go and redecorate lots I visit in the vacation world, so this is perfect. I wish we could have portable potty chairs aswell.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Scholar
#2232 Old Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apsalar
I personally will find the portable toddler bed to be very useful, even outside of OR gameplay. It will be very helpful to keep one in the inventory of a parent that owns a business for example, or is going to other lots. I definitely will be using it with any existing or future travel packs. I don't really like having to go and redecorate lots I visit in the vacation world, so this is perfect. I wish we could have portable potty chairs aswell.

Portable potty chairs is a good idea! That could actually be a simple override with Sims 4 Studio. I think I'll investigate this since I don't think a portable one would look much different from the cheapest potty chair.
Inventor
#2233 Old Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Quote:
Portable potty chairs is a good idea! That could actually be a simple override with Sims 4 Studio. I think I'll investigate this since I don't think a portable one would look much different from the cheapest potty chair.

Yay, I didn't think it could actually be done by modders, I should've learned by now.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#2234 Old Today at 12:03 AM
Can modders modify existing lot traits?
Mad Poster
#2235 Old Today at 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apsalar
Yay, I didn't think it could actually be done by modders, I should've learned by now.

Making things portable is quite easy with S4Studio. it just introduces the possibility that a future patch might break them if the tuning ever gets changed.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2236 Old Today at 4:36 AM
I know it was a simple flag (true or false) in TS3. I'd be surprised if it's more complex in TS4.

Scholar
#2237 Old Today at 1:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix54
I know it was a simple flag (true or false) in TS3. I'd be surprised if it's more complex in TS4.

It's not. I knew how to make things portable in Sims 3 and it's pretty much the same with Sims 4 Studio.
Lab Assistant
#2238 Old Today at 4:05 PM
Apparently for the first time ever, EA is making a politically involved stuff pack.

OK ok, i'll take my bad jokes and go
Top Secret Researcher
#2239 Old Today at 4:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMixPls
Apparently for the first time ever, EA is making a politically involved stuff pack.

OK ok, i'll take my bad jokes and go

Don't you mean this?

( stolen ; not mine)
Lab Assistant
#2240 Old Today at 4:56 PM
But why is he feeling playful?!

AHAHAHA
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2241 Old Today at 5:01 PM
Quote:
It's not. I knew how to make things portable in Sims 3 and it's pretty much the same with Sims 4 Studio.

Wait, Iím thinking of stealable. Oh, silly me.

Field Researcher
#2242 Old Today at 5:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMixPls
But why is he feeling playful?!

'Cause he's probably trolling CNN.

People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life. ~Faith Resnick
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
staff: retired moderator
#2243 Old Today at 5:04 PM
The female sim is permanently stuck with Freewill off.
Field Researcher
#2244 Old Today at 8:04 PM
The new patch has landed: http://simscommunity.info/2018/02/2...uary-22nd-2018/

In vacation/adventure related news, tents have been updated so that Toddlers can sleep in them.

Field Researcher
#2245 Old Today at 8:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixieland
Do I see this correctly? They actually fixed an old trait and added new ones with a normal patch? I'm really impressed.
I can't open my game right now, so quick question - Are the "improved versions of their counterparts" buyable traits from reward shop or are they normal traits you choose in CAS?
Field Researcher
#2246 Old Today at 8:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiabara
I can't open my game right now, so quick question - Are the "improved versions of their counterparts" buyable traits from reward shop or are they normal traits you choose in CAS?

Hopefully someone else can answer this. No way am I updating my game until I see reports on what the patch probably breaks.

Lab Assistant
#2247 Old Today at 9:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixieland
The new patch has landed: http://simscommunity.info/2018/02/2...uary-22nd-2018/

In vacation/adventure related news, tents have been updated so that Toddlers can sleep in them.

But I just updated the game last week. Geez, guess I'll have to wait for it until the pack's out

All the hoods are merely the same, so I made ones where all the Sims aren't straight.
Instructor
#2248 Old Today at 9:41 PM
The new traits are all buyable traits. The old ones are now much more expensive (10,000 points), and the new ones are just lesser versions (reduce motive decay rather than prevent it).
Page 90 of 90