Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Little Forest Glen Starter

by triciamanly Posted 29th Dec 2014 at 4:48 PM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 5:11 PM
This is darling! I can see a nature-loving. hermit-type sim living here OR a nature-loving social sim that would throw garden parties!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 5:56 PM
Aww, so cute. I've been hoping to see some starters from you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 7:01 PM
This would make a great hidden burrow lot. Nice!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 10:29 PM
What a sweet little lot! I can imagine a hermitess living here with her animals...all cats, of course.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 3:48 AM
Too bad the gnomes had to leave - they were so cute!!!
This is a super sweet house, though Thanks!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 4:17 AM
Charming! A Sim who lives here would seem to have their priorities straight! ~ I need to actually see if I can manage a starter-price home myself sometime! (last time I tried I ended up in the $150,000 range- seriously)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
This is darling! I can see a nature-loving. hermit-type sim living here OR a nature-loving social sim that would throw garden parties!

Charmful, I think you're right about the hermit part, since Little Forest Glen is really only big enough for one Sim. There is room to add on though, come to think of it. Thanks so much for commenting!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lorinsv60
Aww, so cute. I've been hoping to see some starters from you

Thanks so much lorinsv60! For me starters are hardest to make interesting and still be under 20K.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sandya
This would make a great hidden burrow lot. Nice!

sandya! Thanks so much for the idea, but what is a hidden burrow lot, if I might ask? I always appreciate your comments.

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Too bad the gnomes had to leave - they were so cute!!!
This is a super sweet house, though Thanks!

Catherine! I believe gnomes are super shy and have to stay off the grid. Are you playing tonight? Are the scores working? Thanks so much for your comment!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Charming! A Sim who lives here would seem to have their priorities straight! ~ I need to actually see if I can manage a starter-price home myself sometime! (last time I tried I ended up in the $150,000 range- seriously)

Zarathustra, I'm thrilled to receive your comment and I have to agree, starters are super hard. I rarely build them. I can imagine you would have trouble too since you build on a grand scale!

]
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 11:50 AM
This house is so adorable, I love it!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 3:02 PM
Triciamanly, I love your creations, because of their simplicity (intended as beauty, purity, clarity). Everything is in its place, everything seems so natural, but you can reach this effect only with a very intelligent work. Even more difficult in the case of a starter.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
This house is so adorable, I love it!

your old cobbles terrain is perfect for it and your turquoise dining chairs look good outside as well as in. thanks so much for your comment!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Montefalco
Triciamanly, I love your creations, because of their simplicity (intended as beauty, purity, clarity). Everything is in its place, everything seems so natural, but you can reach this effect only with a very intelligent work. Even more difficult in the case of a starter.

Montefalco, your comment has me in the clouds! Thanks so much! When will you be sharing another creation? Loooking forward to it!

]
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 7:32 PM
I moved in a teen seeking refuge from a very family oriented mother and father. She stayed there making friends with school chums until time to go to university. It was a great way to have room for the next set of twins that gave her parents the ten they were craving. It plays beautifully!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 12:05 AM
Such a cute little cottage, thank you
Alchemist
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sandya
I moved in a teen seeking refuge from a very family oriented mother and father. She stayed there making friends with school chums until time to go to university. It was a great way to have room for the next set of twins that gave her parents the ten they were craving. It plays beautifully!

Yay for the independent teen! Wow, what a huge family! Good luck with the twins. When I first started playing I had a set of twins and lost them to the social worker. Their mother kept working and hired a nanny, but the nanny couldn't keep up and I didn't know how to stop the twins from playing in the toilet. I do know now, in fact, my Sim mothers have gotten better. Thanks so much for your comment!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KarenLorraine
Such a cute little cottage, thank you

Thanks KarenLorraine! I always appreciate your encouraging comments. Happy New Year!

]
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 10:06 PM
Default What is a hidden burrow?
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
sandya! Thanks so much for the idea, but what is a hidden burrow lot, if I might ask? I always appreciate your comments.

The BV pack has hidden lots that you can visit by "finding" an old map during your travels. The hidden burrow is the home of the big foot who will teach you the slap dance and might even come home with you. I learned on here how to make them and have done so for several of my own vacation spots.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Montefalco, your comment has me in the clouds! Thanks so much! When will you be sharing another creation? Loooking forward to it!

Thank you too! You, the other talented creators and Mod The Sims are doing something extraordinary, keeping alive the world of The Sims 2.
I actually started many projects. I hope I'll be able to finally finish and share some of them.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 11:45 PM
Just too cute to pass by. Thank you much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 1:12 AM
Aw, so cute! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 1:12 AM
Aw, so cute! Thanks a lot!
Page 1 of 2