Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Secret Fairy Hangout

by simsgal2227 Posted 16th Jan 2015 at 5:39 AM - Updated 16th Aug 2016 at 2:19 AM by simsgal2227

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 7:15 AM
I love this lot! Because it's an island, how do you place it? Is it a land lot, or something else? I'm not clear based on your description.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 7:28 AM
Love it! Colorful, original, this is just great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 8:50 AM
Such a pretty lot, I'll bet my fairies love it there.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 4:13 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
I love this lot! Because it's an island, how do you place it? Is it a land lot, or something else? I'm not clear based on your description.

Oh yes, I should add that on the description! You simply place a 64X64 lot somewhere in the water. I recommend placing it far from your world in a remote section .
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 4:22 PM
i wonder if u can lock any1 out other then fairies
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lataya25

That's possible with an Nras mod actually! I think it's story progression. I gotta go to work, so maybe someone else can answer you better, or I will elaborate later .
Forum Resident
#8 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lataya25

I don't know how you'd do it with a Nraas mod, but you could do it with the store content Barrier to Entry. You'd have to make it so the Sims are forced to go through the barrier somehow, though, and I'm not sure how to do it for this lot.

Quote: Originally posted by simsgal2227
Oh yes, I should add that on the description! You simply place a 64X64 lot somewhere in the water. I recommend placing it far from your world in a remote section .

Thank you! I didn't know you could place lots on water! I suppose I should have realized, since obviously that's where dive spots would be placed. I think I need to do some more experimenting in my game!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 10:38 PM
very creative lot! thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 12:50 AM
This is a great idea and looks wonderful. I'm looking forward to adding it to my worlds. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 1:57 AM
@AmberLokisdotter- it's all good. It isn't obvious that you can place lots in the water. For so long, this wasn't an option. It is fun to make stuff on the water. While it may be hard to fit a lot on land, it sure isn't with an ocean (especially if the world you're playing in is an island).

Thanks everyone!

So about the lot restriction. You need story progression and its to here module. You click on the lot, and you choose lot restrictions, and there are options of sims to exclude form the lot. I have yet to test this, but according to The lot options here (Fourth from top) that's how it works http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryPr...on+Interactions
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 5:17 PM
This is so cool! suits perfectly for my fairy gameplay
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 5:36 AM
thank u
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 2:08 PM
Could you make some more lots like this? i'm in love!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DuckyxxRules
Could you make some more lots like this? i'm in love!

I'm actually wrapping up a secret island vampire lounge :D. Took me a lot longer to make that than this one. If you want to see it mostly done, it's in the Creator Feedback Forum (found under create).
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 10:19 PM
So beautiful thank you for taking the time to create and share.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 4:25 AM
thankyou it beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 3:39 PM
Where is the place?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 2:41 AM
Can't wait to use this charming Fairy Place.