Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charlie Hunnam / Jax Teller (Sons of Anarchy)

by Mr. Mayhem Posted 31st Jan 2015 at 6:14 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2015 at 7:38 PM by Mr. Mayhem

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 11:49 PM
He is awesome thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 1:08 AM
You know I was watching out. Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tpabian
He is awesome thanks

Aye, he's awesome and he's an outlaw.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
You know I was watching out. Thank you very much.

Maybe happy is the next one that i'll upload. but i have to finishing his tattoos first, it's really hard to make his tats.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 5:52 AM
I just downloaded him and I can't find it in my game Anywhere special I should be looking?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shani2886
I just downloaded him and I can't find it in my game Anywhere special I should be looking?

First you have to download all cc from the links that i gave, copy mod items to ur mod folder, tray items to ur tray folder.
Now that should be on your library (press F4), if you using the lastest patch, click on 'my library' then click on 'advanced' button and check the 'include custom content' option.
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 3:52 AM
Awesome! Thanks so much!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shani2886
Awesome! Thanks so much!!

Aye, hope you loved 'em!
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 3:51 PM
Confused. I downloaded, it's in my download folder. Now what? So I open the game and then open the download from there? I don't understand the verbiage "tray folder" or "mod folder". Help, I want this download in my game! Thanks in advance!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauralynnpinup
Confused. I downloaded, it's in my download folder. Now what? So I open the game and then open the download from there? I don't understand the verbiage "tray folder" or "mod folder". Help, I want this download in my game! Thanks in advance!

First you have to download all cc from the links that i gave, copy mod items to ur mod folder (Default: My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods), tray items to ur tray folder (Default: My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray).
Now that should be on your library (press F4), if you using the lastest patch, click on 'my library' then click on 'advanced' button and check the 'include custom content' option.
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 4:34 PM
Ok, update: I was able to place the download into the EA games/MOD folder (I used a YouTube tutorial) and now when I load the game it IS showing in the main menu screen as a custom content however I cannot find it when I go to make my "new" Sim. There's no options for using what I've downloaded. Trying to solve this on my own, but no luck.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 6:13 PM
Thanks for your patience with me (newbie!) :-) I figured it out with your help
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauralynnpinup
Thanks for your patience with me (newbie!) :-) I figured it out with your help

no sweat, bro!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 11:30 AM
this so cool ,thx bro
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 9:41 AM
You can tell me where I find some jeans with belt as the picture please ?
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 2:11 AM
Brilliant work, bro! Looking for Jax's SAMCRO jeans and belt, though - where can I get them?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 7:04 PM
where can I find the others you made? I want them! Especially Ope and Tara! ALL OF THEM!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 11:29 AM Last edited by despotzapper : 25th Mar 2017 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Final words to close with
Here in Early 17 I just found night crawlers hair and matching beards are on a $3,50 per month site for American Fans like me and other users of our dollar . Note to management Hope I did nothing wrong here just saying I looked the site up and joined at non premium level
. Using MTS indirect suggestion on this download starting with jax teller hair and beard.Mr mayhem may have joined the grim reaper for all any of us know ,LOL but I found his supporting contributor to this download /hair by Nightcrawler I found other stuff if it all works fine I download what I can use and exit member ship when done when I am ready . enroll I have been surpised how much some MTS artwork has backup elsewhere . Or that their own contribution so expertly done that it survived almost infinite rounds of oops Origin up date oop sims 4 update the comparison to Sims 3 & 4 here at my beloved MTS. tried my hand at creating at MTS i am bad at that and I am 56 and a half never out grew the Sis franchise as I transition . I volunteer to help the Staff with Members looking and willing to fix antique downloads outside the ability of my beloved MTS site

. I will call my self nothing official in here , just write my mail in here to Despotzapper /Antique Download Researcher Use that unofficial title to me in your MTS member to member email and I will know you need to fix up your S4 downloads that no longer function right. . And DO Not Ask me to help with anything if you are underage teen looking to spice your game up on the MA ratings kind of way . I am only gonna help with teen to grown up safe downloadables that usually get created for modthesims.info . Wow I been a freebie scrounger in here so long I did not think I would make a difference to anyone here. Sons of Anarchy was a fun show , and this new eyeopener allows me a decent path to volunteer time on MTS ,who is with me ?? As I move out of adult human life to an elder guys gait I cant stop my fascination with the franchise we love a lot. My gig as a now- Retired DAV USAF guy for decades, was on par with the computer geeky and nerdiness I share with any Teen/YAdult human on this site. I been a sim city fan since that game was on Super NES and Desktops and afan of the real digital Sim so much I bought old Sims 1 games after they faded from EA support and brand new S2 at the time not knowing the difference til the Giant 2 I iggied woke my ass up. I also kept Despotzapper longer than any other handle I protect the real me with. Now both of us are kind of the same guy not much facade I spent the last tiny fraction of 20th century and all of this one a Sims lover. If you did it too we are all close to 25th Silver Anniversary Sims fanatics Gimme a hell yeah if you are excited with me to wanna get there in one piece . If I become to old to clap my hands I'll thump my cane loud on ground like the Sims 3 "harass world" command does .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 9:15 PM
THANKS!