Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bartending & Bars Revamp (1.19)

by Shimrod101 Posted 3rd Feb 2015 at 12:10 AM - Updated 4th Jun 2016 at 10:15 PM by Shimrod101 : Update for 1.19 patch

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 12:48 AM Last edited by LadyFu : 3rd Feb 2015 at 3:31 PM.
Cant' wait to test your mod. If it's working, you are my special hero! \o.O/

Edit: It's working fine for me. Thank you very much! You should get payed from EA for that bugfix
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 12:51 AM
Hallelujah. God bless you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 1:07 AM
great thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 1:27 AM
In testing, thanks Shimrod.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 1:34 AM
Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 1:44 AM
OH MY GOsh. WE LUV U! thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 2:17 AM
Thanks, will try this - my bars always have a crowd of sims calling out orders and the bartender just stands there doing nothing. Hope this fixes it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 2:44 AM
THANK GOD someone fixed this issue!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 2:49 AM
must try it out cause we needed this thanks in advance
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 3:26 AM
thanks. bartenders were really starting to get on my nerves!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:03 AM
Thank You! You always find a way to fix issues that the Sims developers seem to have no clue how fix.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:09 AM
Thank you, you are a GOD for this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:32 AM
Thank You, thank you, thank you and thank you again on no children in the bar!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:40 AM
No more waving stupidly......Life saver
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:41 AM
Thank you so much for this! Will be testing it tomorrow!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:42 AM
Maybe EA should put you on their payroll...JS
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:52 AM
I bow low to you! Thank you, I had just about given up on the bars.
Deceased
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 5:31 AM
Oooh, this sounds superior. Nice job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 5:41 AM
Thanks! The bug was so annoying and hopefully EA fixes it, but you fixed EA's mistake!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 5:59 AM
You are my hero.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 9:44 AM
Hey Shimrod. I am using More Autonomous Interactions mod and wonder if it will hamper what your mod is trying to do? I had an issue with the bartender (from one of my played families) wouldn't do anything until her husband came in to kiss her, then she would tend bar for a couple of drinks and after that she danced, socialized for an hour before tending bar again. Sims seem to know when the bartender was returning and it was funny because they gathered to get drinks before she took off again. It was like a lottery, maybe a few got a drink and that was it because she walked away again. LOL Long post, just wondered if your mod conflicted with the autonomous interactions one.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 10:36 AM
Thank you so much for doing this. It has opened the game back up for me. I like the bars and have not been able to play with them for well over a month. thank you again :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 10:37 AM
@ lewisb40:
Yes, I see they have added in the Bar Practice Tricks and Bar Practice Drink Making XML files; it's in the changelog at the bottom. I suggest you open their mod in s4pe and delete those two.

I see also that they have used Bed Relax, which is in my Beds Same Energy and Comfort mod. So delete that one also if you are using my Beds mod.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 10:59 AM
Okay, thanks for the heads up. Will do.
Page 1 of 5