Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glamour Life Furniture Recoloured

by Michelle Posted 11th Feb 2015 at 10:59 AM - Updated 12th Feb 2015 at 8:08 PM by Michelle

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 8:10 PM
Your recolors are amazing, when I see your name I know I'll be hitting the download button
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 9:20 PM
Your recolors really do add so much variety to the game objects. Thanks, Michelle!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 3:58 PM
Beautiful, great job! Thank you!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 6:37 PM Last edited by KarenLorraine : 14th Feb 2015 at 11:12 PM.
Can you fix the link to this please, Michelle, 'Glitzy Glimpse by PortalCo Recolours'

EDIT: Fixed, thank you, Michelle

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 8:20 PM
Buggar! I could have sworn I checked every link before uploading this time, fixed it now thanks.

** Four time I have tried to post this comment and I have received an 'Error 552' every time I hit the Post Feedback/Report button.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 3:02 PM
Lovely, thank you! The "modern" colors were an eyesore lol I adore these.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:52 PM
Michelle! Do You know, that You are great? You made these objects way more versatile! I may use them again! Thank You!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:10 PM
The first time i'm using the Glamour Life furniture!
And all because of your recolors! Thank you! <3