Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drama Club Teen Career

by tcbandie10 Posted 31st Mar 2015 at 9:00 PM - Updated 4th Apr 2015 at 1:22 AM by tcbandie10

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 9:30 PM
Wow! This looks great I can't wait to test it out

Oh, and, silly girl, you didn't have to give me any credit - I didn't do anything to deserve that! Thanks though!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Wow! This looks great I can't wait to test it out

Oh, and, silly girl, you didn't have to give me any credit - I didn't do anything to deserve that! Thanks though!

Of course I did! Lol. You were really helpful in the feedback forum with suggestions
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:10 AM
How wonderful! I'm a happy cat now...
My teenage-simself will enjoy this club, that's for sure
Can't wait for your other club careers!

And thanks for given me credit - even though i don't deserve it. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HonokaAizawa
How wonderful! I'm a happy cat now...
My teenage-simself will enjoy this club, that's for sure
Can't wait for your other club careers!

And thanks for given me credit - even though i don't deserve it. :D

In my opinion, anyone who took the time to look at my thread and write a response deserves credit
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 1:53 PM
I didn't know about that thread, but I'm glad I was able to help too. I sent you a PM about how to fix the icon.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 6:59 PM
I am loving the teen after school and club "jobs". Much more like real life. Some of my poorer sims still have to get a paying job, but families on the way up or already in financial heaven use these increasingly. I keep wondering if they will bring each other home from "work". Thanks for the chance cards. I really like these as a part of a job.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 9:13 PM
Can't wait to see them all! Plus agreed with above, we didn't give much help really!

Did you manage to make them gain fun? I mentioned that in the thread as it's a big part of why I never use teen careers but hope I can now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 9:32 PM Last edited by tcbandie10 : 2nd Apr 2015 at 12:37 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Can't wait to see them all! Plus agreed with above, we didn't give much help really!

Did you manage to make them gain fun? I mentioned that in the thread as it's a big part of why I never use teen careers but hope I can now.

Yes, I used the career editor and set the fun gain to positive. Please let me know if thats not happening.\

Also, I realized I did the $Me in the level descriptions on SimPE. Can someone please let me know if the level descriptions need some quickediting? Thanks!

EDIT: Yep I did.... fixed it and uploaded the revised one
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 4:24 AM
Thanks for this. Please do fix the icon if you can, it is lovely.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 1:06 PM Last edited by tcbandie10 : 4th Apr 2015 at 1:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Snufflepaws
Thanks for this. Please do fix the icon if you can, it is lovely.

Snufflepaws,

Liente sent me a PM with how to fix it. I hope to fix it this weekend.

EDIT: All fixed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 8:08 PM
¡¡Felicitaciones!! ¡Excelente trabajo!!