Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Florence Nightingale's Memorial Hospital

by Mykuska Posted 20th Apr 2015 at 6:05 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2015 at 9:29 AM by Mykuska

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 7:15 PM
Great job ! Many thanks !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 8:16 PM
I want to thank all who downloaded this hospital redone and i hope you will like it . When my son grows up he will become a police man, maybe the Police station rebuild will come to .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 8:23 PM
it looks great will download thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 8:58 PM
Amazing job mykuska....well done
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 9:49 PM
Looks amazing, this is really incentive to buy the EP. I built a big hospital for my Sims2 so I know how much work this was. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 10:29 PM
I don't generally download lots, but this one looked too good not to. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 11:31 PM
Just played it in game and I must say I really love the layout, the colors and the clutter/deco! The original lot is so dark and dull; yours is lovely and lively <3 Muuuuch better than EA's
Thank you, my doctor sim is delighted and so am I!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 11:31 PM
This is great! thank you very much!
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 11:56 PM
Hello,
I just tried to install this lot. I have done everything according to the description. I copied the content of the tray folder to my tray Folder and the content of the mods folder into my mods folder but the lot does not show up in my gallery. Any help would be appreciated.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freche
Hello,
I just tried to install this lot. I have done everything according to the description. I copied the content of the tray folder to my tray Folder and the content of the mods folder into my mods folder but the lot does not show up in my gallery. Any help would be appreciated.

I think it is one thing with “include custom content” button in gallery . Just check it and the hospital will show up . I will include this step into Install description. .
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mykuska
I think it is one thing with “include custom content” button in gallery . Just check it and the hospital will show up . I will include this step into Install description. .

Thank you very much. That was exactly what was missing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Freche
Thank you very much. That was exactly what was missing.

Cool! And THX for download .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 12:07 AM
OOOOhhhhhhh! I have been waiting for this! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 12:14 AM
Love this!! Hope maybe you could make a police station next. c:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 12:23 AM Last edited by Mykuska : 21st Apr 2015 at 4:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by alilana
Love this!! Hope maybe you could make a police station next. c:

Will see . I have to wait until my sim-son grows up (my sim-husband is to lazy he is chef).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 12:56 AM
I love this! Trying it out now. Do you mind if I ask where you got the uniform from?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 12:58 AM
OMG! Thank you!! *drools* so much better than the base one!! <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arikur
I love this! Trying it out now. Do you mind if I ask where you got the uniform from?

It is maid uniform (cool for nurse ). I downloaded it from : https://fogity.wordpress.com/portfo...cked-cas-parts/
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 5:43 AM
Thank you so much for this lovely hospital! I really really looooooooooove it since the EA original hospital looks like trash... that I was even not to choose doctor career. This is amazing, very needed.and you are so kind for the Mods folder!
Instructor
#21 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 10:12 AM
Wow you have done such an amazing job, I applaud you
My son wanted to be a policeman too, since he was 3. He is now an adult and loves his job..........a policeman
Thank you very much for sharing this fantastic hospital lot :lovestruc
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 12:28 PM Last edited by simsinmypocket : 21st Apr 2015 at 3:44 PM.
I rebuild the hospital, too. It's not for download yet, but you can check some pics on my tumblr here and here. I just posted some new screenshots I made today, that's one of them.

About Florence Nightingale's Memorial Hospital... Not bad, but I think it's too big and the layout is not very good - it takes too much time for a doctor to move around the hospital and rooms don't even have windows, there's no daylight. Too much useless space. All patient's rooms look exactly the same, same for exam rooms and ORs. Btw, one x-ray, one treadmil and one surgery table is enough - you know, the only person actually working in this hospital is our active sim.

Btw, what's with the maid outfit?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsinmypocket
I rebuild the hospital, too. It's not for download yet, but you can check some pics on my tumblr here and here. I just posted some new screenshots I made today, that's one of them.

About Florence Nightingale's Memorial Hospital... Not bad, but I think it's too big and the layout is not very good - it takes too much time for a doctor to move around the hospital and rooms don't even have windows, there's no daylight. Too much useless space. All patient's rooms look exactly the same, same for exam rooms and ORs. Btw, one x-ray, one treadmil and one surgery table is enough - you know, the only person actually working in this hospital is our active sim.

Btw, what's with the maid outfit?

Thank you for your opinion. It is big because its a hospital not a private clinic. I also think about version where is everything together in one room but i don't like it. Don't know how looks a hospital in your country but in our country we have same rooms and we are happy when we get some with window :D.
Yeah maid outfit fits - we have a nice song about nurses. And that outfit reminds me it .
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 5:51 PM
Mykuska, seriously, there are hospitals in your country where patients' rooms have no windows? Mind me asking what country is that?
I keep learning a lot about other countries on this site.

I think a hospital in the game doesn't need to be big, cause first of all it's not functional and well, there are only like 10 patients tops and 3-4 people of staff. So it's more like a small town hospital.
Btw, private clinics in real life can be even bigger than public hospitals.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 6:16 PM
Yeah, have it ingame. Great work, tyvm ^^
Page 1 of 5