Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 11:07 AM
Compost, rotting meat, stale cooking oil, decay in general makes me sick.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 2:51 AM
Biological fluids from humans and cats, poop in particular. Can't stand my own poop and farts, especially if I was eating garbage in the food sense.

God, I must be the only person on Earth who can distinguish my own scent. Be glad your shit doesn't stink to you.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
#28 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 6:42 AM
Human puke and poop. Also dog poop.

But the worst smell in the world has to be male goats. Have you ever been close to a male goat? They have those little dangling glans under their chin that smell...
Oh god just the thought makes me want to puke.
It's just this animalic, awful, sour smell that penetrates your nose and stays in it even after you've gone. It's terrible.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Inventor
#29 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 6:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Boiled eggs, particularly if they've been peeled and refrigerated overnight - I can't even eat boiled eggs without feeling slightly queasy for several hours after.

Other than that - puke/bile, manure fertilizer, tobacco smoke, heavy perfume, garlic and onion if it sticks to my fingers for several days, and the inside of one particular type of surgical face masks. Probably also a few other things, but those are some of the worst.

I think boiled eggs are the worst smell in the world too. I have never even tasted them or any dish that uses them because I can't get passed the smell.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#30 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 8:17 AM
Beer! How could I have forgotten that smell? I can.not.stand.the.smell.of.beer. It's disgusting and makes me gag. Any alcohol smell bothers me but beer is the worst.

Perfect way to damage me for life: get gas on you while gassing up your car (I've gotten it on my hands somehow in the past and had to wash my hands before doing anything else), then make yourself a fried bologna sandwich while guzzling a beer or three.
Theorist
#31 Old 1st May 2015 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
God, I must be the only person on Earth who can distinguish my own scent. Be glad your shit doesn't stink to you.

I don't know about distinguishing my own scent, but my own shit and farts certainly stink to me! Although one of the problems is these crappy low-flow toilets they use these days. Poo is way less stinky when it's completely submerged in water. I grew up in a 1970s house with 1970s toilets that had water filled up to over 2/3rd the bowl and used probably 2-gallons per flush. It was so much less smelly of an experience than the low-flow toilets in my 2001 house. Not to mention they almost never clogged, while mine clog all the time.

Kind of surprised no one mentioned skunk! Not as foul a smell as poo, but it's a LOT stronger and more pungent. Skunk are common roadkill near my neighborhood, so I smell them quite a bit on my commutes.

Once I was surprised that the smell of decomp isn't just limited to dead mammals and such. I have this shipping scale I use for eBay stuff, it has the display readout on a separate unit connected by a cord to the scale, and I have that display unit on the wall. Anyway, one time I discovered the display quit working, and then I noticed tiny ants, thousands of them, inside the display! No idea why they'd decided to make the display unit into a nest, but they did. Disgusted, I grabbed some Home Defense bug killer that previous homeowners left behind. It's weird, not an aerosol, but some milky liquid. Sprayed it all over the display unit, soaking it full of bug killer. Waited a few days, and opened it up to clean out the dead ants. Holy crap did it STINK! It was JAM PACKED full of dead ants, resembling black caviar in a creamy white liquid. I never thought dead insects would stink since I normally just find their dessicated, odorless corpses, but I guess when there's a ton of them and they stay wet and creamy for awhile, their decomposition stinks just as bad as anything.

Resident wet blanket.
Inventor
#32 Old 5th May 2015 at 6:04 PM
cauliflower when it's cooking. ugh! smells like old farts.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Test Subject
#33 Old 14th May 2015 at 8:42 PM
Coriander. I really hate it I've never added it to my dishes but once or twice I've found it in salads from the cafes and couldn't eat them. In my opinion, it has really awful smell and taste
Inventor
#34 Old 14th May 2015 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Verdena
Coriander. I really hate it I've never added it to my dishes but once or twice I've found it in salads from the cafes and couldn't eat them. In my opinion, it has really awful smell and taste

totally agree with you on this one. I don't like it, either. vile stuff.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Field Researcher
#35 Old 14th May 2015 at 10:09 PM
The smell of mushrooms cooking... makes me feel sick.
Scholar
#36 Old 14th May 2015 at 11:17 PM
I just remembered: smelly feet and shoes! If your feet smell, don't take them off, keep your shoes on and if you must, keep your shoes somewhere...safe. The smell is pungent. It makes people nauseous. *cries and shudders in corner(from nausea)*
There's a thing called hygiene. Do it. Use sprays and stuff too. Stuff that you can use to solve this problem exist. Yet you sit there with that pungent foot smell of yours
Alchemist
#37 Old 14th May 2015 at 11:34 PM
Okay, so this is really a secret diet thread, right?
Mad Poster
#38 Old 15th May 2015 at 4:21 AM
Fake, cheap vanilla as in body lotions and perfumes. It just grows and gets worse as it grows.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Instructor
#39 Old 15th May 2015 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
I think boiled eggs are the worst smell in the world too. I have never even tasted them or any dish that uses them because I can't get passed the smell.

I kind of like them though... I know they smells like farts but it's like "good farts". Like sulphur farts rather than rotten-food-burning farts.
I guess it's kind of a weird ass pleasure like biting nails or stuff.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Alchemist
#40 Old 15th May 2015 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Fake, cheap vanilla as in body lotions and perfumes. It just grows and gets worse as it grows.

Ha ha. I can't even smell that... one sniff and my nose simply closes completely.
Alchemist
#41 Old 15th May 2015 at 6:56 PM
My bedroom.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#42 Old 30th May 2015 at 10:21 PM
I just came in from outside and I have to add something to this thread. Slugs, the smell of garden slugs is disgusting. Wherever they are creepy crawling, I can smell them.

Another awful smell is rotting potatoes...gag. I have to give the bag of potatoes a sniff before I'll put them in my cart at the grocery. When my partner buys them, I ask, "Did you smell them?" He never does.
Theorist
#43 Old 31st May 2015 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Have you ever visited my home? Because you described how it smells quite accurately. All that is missing is bleach, marijuana, and rubbing alcohol.

That marijuana smell makes everything else bearable though, doesn't it?
Yeah, you know it does.
Mad Poster
#44 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 4:06 AM
Herbal cigarettes BEFORE lighting up. I bought Honeyrose and Rockfield. The Honeyrose were bearable because the herbs were steeped in honey and cherry juice, but the Rockfields were unbearable even with the plastic wrap on.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
#45 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 7:41 PM
hypocrisy : it smells so bad !

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
#46 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 9:32 AM
Dirty socks and cigarettes!
Alchemist
#47 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
That marijuana smell makes everything else bearable though, doesn't it?
Yeah, you know it does.

If it's just Marihuana laying around, it smells fine, if you're in a room where peeps smoke bong and don't clean it however.. yuck.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#48 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre

when I was at secndary school, pretty much every girl that wasn't me used Impulse Vanilla body spray after P.E. (I opted for a knock-off CK One type scent). I chocked on so much of that stuff, I didn't eat vanilla ice cream for 16 years!

For me, the worst smells are:

Egg
Bananas
Fish Pie
Caramel coffee

BLEURGH!

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 3:43 PM
Axe Body Spray. Dead bodies smell better than that crap.

Rob Riemensnyder is the biggest coward who ever lived. Stay away from him.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#50 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 8:50 PM
The farts that come out of one of my classmates, he's flippin' farting all day.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Page 2 of 3