Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 3:37 PM
Canned cat food - especially spoiled, but it doesn't have to be - makes me instantly feel like vomiting. Thankfully, I don't have cats so my only exposure to it has been at work when stocking it.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 4:42 PM
My own burning hair is the worst smell in the world to me, cuz it means I'm on fire.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 1:18 AM
Black licorice candy in vines or jelly beans.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#54 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 6:52 AM
Rum. Any kind of rum.
And we have two kinds of rum ice cream at work

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#55 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 6:05 AM
I found that there are a lot of talents here, especially humor.
hahahah
Instructor
#56 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 3:59 AM
mussels smells bad to me, it smells like there is a dead fish on the water or something

but i also can't stand the bad smells when me or someone else throwed up because of the smell but also the diarrhea part

i think that's one of the baddest smell to me
Test Subject
#57 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 4:11 PM
rotten egg
Mad Poster
#58 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chax
Incense.

It smells like some old newspapers' burning or something + it gives me headaches.

Sounds like the patchouli scent you're describing. That one can be quite strong and smells like old books.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

#59 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 9:42 PM
Rust water (water mixed with rust) and, like many others, Axe Body Spray. Also, my mom's farts.

I have a sensitive nose.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 10:32 AM
I think the worst smell is a rotten potato
Mad Poster
#61 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 12:34 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 26th Jan 2019 at 7:45 PM.
Any kind of takeout left in the car.

The cat litter box. (How does something under 10 pounds create poop that stinky?)

Garbage with decomposition in action.

Axe Body Spray or certain colognes. (I prefer my men to smell like sweat as a result of a hard day's work, given my options of that or regular bar soap. Whoever came up with Axe has a warped idea of what women desire in any degree.)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#62 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 10:33 AM
Vinegar. Ugh.
Alchemist
#63 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 12:32 PM
Tripe of a cow. Insanely healthy for your dog but that god-awful stink. There's nothing like it.
Mad Poster
#64 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 2:00 PM
The dishwashing area at work. I don't know what it is, but it makes me gag so bad. I hate when I'm on dish duties, because the food stinks, the water stinks, even with rubber gloves on - your fingers stink for days of it. I can't even describe how it smells, it's not a rotten food smell or anything - the dishes are done several times a day. Even when the plates/utensils/anything is straight from the steriliser, it just has that smell to it...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#65 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 8:13 PM
Was just having a nosey on MTS as I rarely go on here anymore, and when I saw my user name as I was scrolling through my initial reaction was WTF is this and was well confused until I read date of when it was made

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Mad Poster
#66 Old 17th Mar 2019 at 8:28 AM
The type of rotting garbage that turns into liquid and starts to melt the canister. Like acidic vile. It's up there along with rotting flesh.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Space Pony
#67 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 9:34 AM
Poo. No seriously.

Dag-Dag
Top Secret Researcher
#68 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Sounds like the patchouli scent you're describing. That one can be quite strong and smells like old books.

The smell of burning books.... that's gotta be the saddest smell in the world.

Sims are better than us.
Test Subject
#69 Old 20th Mar 2019 at 6:16 AM
Raw chicken, especially from the deli, for some reason.
Page 3 of 3