Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Longer/Shorter Pregnancy Length - FIX

by Tanja1986 Posted 15th May 2015 at 2:17 AM - Updated 17th Jun 2015 at 7:04 AM by Tanja1986

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 61 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th May 2015 at 3:23 AM
Important Note

The approval took a little long and since then a new update came out once again... So I will need to check the files if anything changed at all, I will upload an updated version as soon as possible. Currently working on my other mods.

The Truth is out there!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th May 2015 at 4:23 AM
Totally understand, it was worth the wait as it's one of my necessity mods. Thanks so much for updating it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th May 2015 at 4:56 AM
Made my sim disappear.

Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Important Note

The approval took a little long and since then a new update came out once again... So I will need to check the files if anything changed at all, I will upload an updated version as soon as possible. Currently working on my other mods.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th May 2015 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tonyshotmama
Made my sim disappear.

I am sorry that this happened to you, for now please take the mod out, I will keep you guys up to date. Just finishing updating another mod and then I will go at this one... It's a pain in the a** that two updates came out right after the other... And the long approval waiting time here is really not helping in this regard...

The Truth is out there!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th May 2015 at 7:14 AM
Aww...that's fine. Thank you for the mod and I will wait for an update report.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th May 2015 at 9:42 AM
AH this will be brilliant once updated :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th May 2015 at 3:41 PM
thanks you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th May 2015 at 6:01 PM
hopefully the problem is resolved soon.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th May 2015 at 6:15 PM
I removed the downloads for now, I stayed awake up till 1:30 AM and tried to figure out what happened. And I see what happened... In the April patch this file for the pregnancy rate still existed... But now in the May versions of the Patch this file is not available anymore. I cannot find it anywhere... It seems they took this resource out of the game... I need now to find the new resource that controls the pregnancy length. Could take a while to find the new files for this.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th May 2015 at 9:21 PM
Thank you for taking this over and looking into fixing it! This mod is crucial for my gameplay so I really hope you find something.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th May 2015 at 10:40 PM
Waiting patiently for an update. Got excited when I first saw this mod, then the updates started, so haven't been able to use it yet.
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th May 2015 at 1:36 AM
waiting for the update, it's one of the greatest mods and thank you so much for your hard work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th May 2015 at 2:53 PM
Thanks for offering to look into this. I hope you can figure it out soon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th May 2015 at 12:47 AM
thank you for working so hard on finding a solution!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th May 2015 at 1:42 AM
I hope you are able to figure this out soon, one of my absolute favorite mods
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th May 2015 at 6:38 AM
Thank you so much for looking into it, this is my favorite mod EVER. Can't wait until it's fixed!(:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th May 2015 at 8:06 PM
It's a shame EA mucked up your update on it. Best of luck in finding the culprit of the change. You're really wonderful to do this for the community.
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th May 2015 at 9:41 PM
UPDATE:

I've uploaded the updated files for the newest May patch. Finally... it took some time, but I figured it out with the help of a very nice person who extracted the correct file for me, thanks JustAnotherSimFan! The mod works perfectly now! HAVE FUN!!!

The Truth is out there!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th May 2015 at 10:33 PM
You're welcome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th May 2015 at 11:39 PM
Thank you! I loved this mod before and missed it dearly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th May 2015 at 12:45 AM
THANK YOU! I do not know how to say thanks enough! Three days is simply too short for a pregnancy, when you play your sims life on long life spans. Thank You!
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th May 2015 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kbutterc209
THANK YOU! I do not know how to say thanks enough! Three days is simply too short for a pregnancy, when you play your sims life on long life spans. Thank You!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th May 2015 at 1:34 AM
Ty for your time put in to update this :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th May 2015 at 1:41 AM
Thank you for updating this MOD!! Fantastic job! :-)
Page 1 of 6