Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2015 at 8:02 PM
Default CC for Sims Medieval
Hi!
So I recently started playing TSM again and before I wiped my mac and restarted the entire thing and lost everything on it, I used to have some CC for TSM, now I can't find it. So I was simply wondering if anyone knows of any CC for TSM, such as hair and clothes. Most of the things I can find are medieval clothing for TS3 or TS4, which is not what I'm after.. So if anyone could be of any help that would be fantastic!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:17 PM
solveigarvik, maybe it's not very modestly from my side, but you can download some stuff from my blog: http://sauris-sims.blogspot.com/
Also you can find there some links to Russian sites with CC.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2015 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sauris
solveigarvik, maybe it's not very modestly from my side, but you can download some stuff from my blog: http://sauris-sims.blogspot.com/

Thank you!
So now I have found at least some quite lovely CC, unfortunately for me bc of CC and mods it will not let me get passed CAS -.-
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 1:53 AM
Ok, I just grabbed a boat load of these. I think I'll have to pause in grabbing mods tonight to make sure this batch plays nice. Thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 5:32 PM
I really wish the TSM modding community or the TSM community in general was like TS3 OR TS4 bc I feel like we are all in the shadows and really not a big priority
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 4:36 PM
The fact that it has its own board that people check out means it got somewhere.. but the game does have a lot of untapped potential, but EA didn't give the game enough support, and modders didn't come as much due to lack of popularity, which partially had popularity suffer.
But do have a few good modders but most of them are inactive now, since the game has been out 4 years.. with only a half-expansion after the release.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 9:52 AM Last edited by Cee618 : 6th Mar 2016 at 10:02 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sauris

Sauris, I just went to your blog and downloaded some beautiful hairstyles, rugs and paintings. Thank you so much! It's very difficult to find CC for TSM, so I really appreciate it.

Btw, does anyone know how I can find the maiden fountain in the Physician/Wizard garden in their front yard? I really love it, but it is not available to buy in Furnish Mode. I can't copy it with the stamp tool, either. I even tried buy debug, but it's not there. I really think it's the prettiest fountain in the game and it's just the right size to put in my Merchant's front yard, but I've been searching for it in vain. Any suggestions?

Live, Laugh, Love
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cee618
Sauris, I just went to your blog and downloaded some beautiful hairstyles, rugs and paintings. Thank you so much! It's very difficult to find CC for TSM, so I really appreciate it.

Btw, does anyone know how I can find the maiden fountain in the Physician/Wizard garden in their front yard? I really love it, but it is not available to buy in Furnish Mode. I can't copy it with the stamp tool, either. I even tried buy debug, but it's not there. I really think it's the prettiest fountain in the game and it's just the right size to put in my Merchant's front yard, but I've been searching for it in vain. Any suggestions?

I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about but I'd bet it's a "fixed" item (kind of like the trees and/or buildings, etc.) and not something that can be bought or sold within the game. I would think you'd have to go into the core files of the game itself (the ones installed on your hard drive), extract the meshes and textures, and make the item into something that can be bought or sold in the game. I don't know how to do that, though.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 7:24 AM Last edited by Cee618 : 8th Mar 2016 at 7:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mirabellarose
I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about but I'd bet it's a "fixed" item (kind of like the trees and/or buildings, etc.) and not something that can be bought or sold within the game. I would think you'd have to go into the core files of the game itself (the ones installed on your hard drive), extract the meshes and textures, and make the item into something that can be bought or sold in the game. I don't know how to do that, though.

Thank you for your reply. I would LOVE to be able to create the fountain myself, but I have no idea how to do that, either! lol I wish someone with modding skills would make the fountain, though. Are there any kind-hearted souls with modding skills out there who are willing to accept the challenge? If so, here is a pic of the fountain I would love to be able to purchase in the game. It is located in the Wizard's/Physician's garden in their front yard. [IMG][/IMG]

Live, Laugh, Love
Scholar
#10 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cee618
Thank you for your reply. I would LOVE to be able to create the fountain myself, but I have no idea how to do that, either! lol I wish someone with modding skills would make the fountain, though. Are there any kind-hearted souls with modding skills out there who are willing to accept the challenge? If so, here is a pic of the fountain I would love to be able to purchase in the game. It is located in the Wizard's/Physician's garden in their front yard. [IMG][/IMG]

Assuming I'm looking at the right file, she's already in the catalogue, but she's an item you need to unlock first.
I don't have everything unlocked on this computer so I can't confirm that. If someone who has the unlocks could check that would be great. She should cost 805 and is found in decor/sculptures, also tagged under noble and craftsmen.
If I'm looking at the wrong thing I'll look again for her for you.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 6:53 PM
As a person who just got this game, I'm so glad this was made XD Went to google when I noticed I can use CC but this is the only thing actually giving me CC for the game.

Also quick question of anyone knows...Can you use CC from TS3 on this game, like normal TS3 stuff from say...TSR?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 4:51 AM
Some TS3 CC will work directly, like body sliders, but custom clothes, hairs, scripts in general etc. won't. There are ways to convert TS3 clothes and hairs though, and you can find the tutorials on here. One of them is a sticky.
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 6:18 PM
Default My sims have no feet
I downloaded clothing from http://sauris-sims.blogspot.com/ and there are a few issues. My sims have no feet. I downloaded shoes from there and I dont see a place to use them in CAS. Also body doesn't change when I increase the body weight. When I switch to normal clothing I can see the sim is fatter.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bobdole777
I downloaded clothing from http://sauris-sims.blogspot.com/ and there are a few issues. My sims have no feet. I downloaded shoes from there and I dont see a place to use them in CAS. Also body doesn't change when I increase the body weight. When I switch to normal clothing I can see the sim is fatter.

As for shoes.
All the shoes converted from TS3 is located in Make Up. Often in blush, sometimes in eyeliner.
This shoe is impossible to find by icon. You just have to click on all the pictures in "Blush" ("Eyeliner") category.

Indeed, if your sims change their weight - the clothes does not change. This also applies to pregnancy.
This clothing came from a completely different game. As I understand it, many of the features of clothing after the conversion are lost.
I'm really sorry.

When my female-sims are pregnant, I wear them in dresses from the base game.