Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Castle Shoppingcenter and Apartments noCC

by Volvenom Posted 12th Jun 2015 at 6:39 PM - Updated 12th Jun 2015 at 7:24 PM by Volvenom

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 8:13 PM
Nice to see it up. Good job! (Sometimes you can get rid of those floating floor tiles with careful use of the hammer, but it can be tricky.) I like that it is base game and Late Night only with no CC.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmyRN
Nice to see it up. Good job! (Sometimes you can get rid of those floating floor tiles with careful use of the hammer, but it can be tricky.) I like that it is base game and Late Night only with no CC.

I have tried that several times, and it just keeps coming back in gameplay. What I don't like is I don't know what I did wrong, but with any luck I just didn't pay enough attention on the dummy levels. My next project of this kind don't have those decorations at the front. I bet that's the problem.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 6:34 AM
Oh good, it's up. It's quite a build, and I really like how it has come out I especially adore the backyard - it looks fabulous
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 8:16 AM
I don't usually download lots but this looks amazing. Kudos for making it without CC, too!
Now I just gotta find some space in Bridgeport to plop it down...
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 2:22 PM
it's so awesome...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 7:17 PM
Now this is impressive. You did a magnificent job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 12:18 AM
You could probably have guessed this would appeal to me. Shopping Centres are a feature of the Real World so it's just the sort of thing a nicely planned town needs.

Thanks
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 6:56 PM
Thank you all for your lovely comments, it's appreciated. I hope you like my next one as well
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 3:11 PM
This is just what I've been looking for, and thanks for making it cc free x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 3:26 PM
well done...!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 3:36 PM
great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 8:58 PM
This will be PERFECT for my custom town.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 2:53 AM
Thank You.