Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

74 Gondola Way - Maxis Makeover

by ekrubynaffit Posted 20th Jun 2015 at 1:35 PM - Updated 21st Jun 2015 at 12:34 AM by ekrubynaffit

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 2:51 PM
Tiff you know I love this house, thanks for sharing.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 3:13 PM
I love love love it! I have 2 questions though:

1. This lot is clean of the Super Duper Hug bug, right? Some mods attach controllers to lots that piggy back with the download. When the controllers are there in someone else's game but the mod isn't, some mods revert back to Maxis's Super Duper Hug controller, causing the glitch.

2. This lot is cleaned of Malcolm Landgraab's character residue (even formerly occupied lots leave traces of character data attached to the furniture), right?

I'm not trying to insult you, I love this lot! The fact that I'm even asking this instead of just avoiding any and all lot downloads like I normally do should show you that. I'm just really paranoid about 'hood corruption since I'm doing a Legacy. Thank you!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandieLove
I love love love it! I have 2 questions though:

1. This lot is clean of the Super Duper Hug bug, right? Some mods attach controllers to lots that piggy back with the download. When the controllers are there in someone else's game but the mod isn't, some mods revert back to Maxis's Super Duper Hug controller, causing the glitch.

2. This lot is cleaned of Malcolm Landgraab's character residue (even formerly occupied lots leave traces of character data attached to the furniture), right?

I'm not trying to insult you, I love this lot! The fact that I'm even asking this instead of just avoiding any and all lot downloads like I normally do should show you that. I'm just really paranoid about 'hood corruption since I'm doing a Legacy. Thank you!

I dont have any mods in this game, (apart from cyjons lot inspector) its built in the anygame starter which I just use for building, all my mods and hacks go into my main game.
As far as Im aware theres no Character residue, I used Cyjons lot inspector to check and no problems came up. To be sure I would suggest installing anygame, then test the lot with sims in there before popping it into your main game.

Thankyou for your comments hope it all works for you!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 11:06 PM
Niiiice
I haven't tackled this one yet - now I may not have to! Don't you love gutting a place and finding some long forgotten hidden gem? ...like that pool and spa area! I mean - what were they thinking, covering that over!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#6 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 12:09 AM Last edited by KarenLorraine : 21st Jun 2015 at 8:38 AM.
Beautiful, Tiff, thank you so much :D

The second link to the Boston Patio Dining Table by Sailfindragon is wrong and goes to her TS3 upload, can you fix it please?

EDIT: Fixed, thank you, Tiff

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 2:44 AM
Thank you! I can't use any game because I have ultimate collection, but I think I can take the risk.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 7:29 AM
You're most welcome Rana

Cat I reckon you should do a version too, it would be different and awesome too I bet!

Sorted Karen Thanks

AmandieLove, that really sucks you cant use AGS with Ultimate, hope my discs never go poof and have to resort to it!

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 6:14 PM
Not sure which patio set to down load it included building furniture, plants etc. Do I need it all? Waiting to download house till I hear.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sandya
Not sure which patio set to down load it included building furniture, plants etc. Do I need it all? Waiting to download house till I hear.

You just need the master file which is one of the columns, though you can't download it singular, as its all in one file. The whole set is amazing though and well worth having!

Alchemist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 6:39 AM
I love the bathrooms. This is a room that I don't spend enough time or space on. You always inspire me some way or another!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 8:19 PM
This is fabulous. I've gotta ask; how did you get the carpet on the stairs?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zen1016
This is fabulous. I've gotta ask; how did you get the carpet on the stairs?

Thankyou
Carpet on the stairs is a download at simlogical, link is in the cc list

Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
I love the bathrooms. This is a room that I don't spend enough time or space on. You always inspire me some way or another!

Thanks Anne, I very rarely spend too much time on them either, they tend to be the last thing I look at so by the time I get to them Im a bit bored! Forced myself to go room by room this time and spend a bit of time on each!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 5:03 AM
You have done an awesome job on this house... Many thanks for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 10:57 AM
Great job! You've inspired me to re-do my Landgraab house (since I can't download this one).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 4:39 AM
Thank you so much, I know I will enjoy this house and thank you from the bottom of my heart for making it a zip file. I hiope I find more of yours.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 8:28 PM
You did a great job on this! I love how you've made it make SENSE as a family home (it had to have been at some point, right?)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th May 2017 at 8:38 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 2:11 PM
Wayback Machine doesn't have that page archived (Family photos by Lyran)
I`ll try without photos. Great house!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dominatorex
Wayback Machine doesn't have that page archived (Family photos by Lyran)
I`ll try without photos. Great house!

It does, I just tried it. Clicked on link, took me to site through wayback machine, clicked on objects then decoration and page two. Click on the pictures to download If it dosnt come up on the wayback machine when you click the link here then you might nedd to take the calender back at the top.