Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 100 of 135
Lab Assistant
#2476 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Have you updated the game then?

Of course I have. And then conflicts and crashes happened. Emptied the folder and this was the only mod that caused an issue.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2477 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 4:31 AM
Yesss, I've long yearned to click on mood bars to alter them, and thanks to this, I can.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2478 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 4:43 PM
Thank you!!!! This was exactly what I needed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2479 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 1:48 AM
Such a cool extension. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#2480 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 9:40 PM
This mod no longer works in my game. I noticed the last update was in July. There was another update for S4 since then with new content and several patches for Seasons. Does this mod need updating again? I tried the last version, finally just removed it. Now my game works.
Scholar
#2481 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by classic1955_leo
This mod no longer works in my game. I noticed the last update was in July. There was another update for S4 since then with new content and several patches for Seasons. Does this mod need updating again? I tried the last version, finally just removed it. Now my game works.

http://modthesims.info/download.php...822#post5438822
Lab Assistant
#2482 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 11:00 PM
Read my post! I did the new version... still doesn't work. Thanks for just repeating!
Test Subject
#2483 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 2:57 AM
The mod is no longer working with the July 31st update. It used to work great in the past, and hopefully, the issue gets fixed soon?
Test Subject
#2484 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
@Takia

This mod does not need an update for the August 16 patch (Version 1.46).

If the mod doesn't need an update, what do we need to do in order for it to work? The mod worked well until a patch. The new version you posted doesn't seem to work. I don't have any other mods, so any other suggestions to fix it?
Scholar
#2485 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BrookPollenVale
If the mod doesn't need an update, what do we need to do in order for it to work? The mod worked well until a patch. The new version you posted doesn't seem to work. I don't have any other mods, so any other suggestions to fix it?

Do you see the mod in mod list at the start of the game. Both the .package and the script should be listed.

What exactly is it that is not working?
Sometimes people expect functions from this mod that is really not there but from other mods.
Describe what you do.
Test Subject
#2486 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 3:56 AM
Hi!
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but when I set the value on the work status bar after left clicking it and typing in 100 it never updates it, it just continues at the same level it was at. Just wondering if it needs to be done a different way! Thanks in advance!

-Corpsekid72!
Test Subject
#2487 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 7:19 AM
does this work with the current game release? (i think it was 1.46.18 or something right?

also, i posted about this before, and you said you'd probably add it in the next update.. but i was wondering if you had any status on this?
"Right click on the money counter to set household funds." ⇒ "Right click on the money counter to add or subtract (-###) a specific amount to/from the household funds."
thanks in advance!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2488 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corpsekid72
Hi!
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but when I set the value on the work status bar after left clicking it and typing in 100 it never updates it, it just continues at the same level it was at. Just wondering if it needs to be done a different way! Thanks in advance!

-Corpsekid72!

Is that the only thing that doesn’t work?

Quote: Originally posted by eksynn
does this work with the current game release? (i think it was 1.46.18 or something right?

also, i posted about this before, and you said you'd probably add it in the next update.. but i was wondering if you had any status on this?
"Right click on the money counter to set household funds." ⇒ "Right click on the money counter to add or subtract (-###) a specific amount to/from the household funds."
thanks in advance!

Yes it works with the latest patch without a problem.

And I’ve investigated this feature before and it’s slightly more difficult to implement than I originally thought due to a weird behavior when communicating between the UI and gameplay. I’ll give it another look and hopefully add it in the next version.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#2489 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 4:23 PM
Hey, this mod is wonderful!! however, with the last update i installed the ui cheats still display and "work", but if i try and do basically anything(i.e raise friendship or a need,) the dialouge box comes up and i can type the values, but they never get adjusted. Maybe thats a problem only im having? idk either way thought i should let you know
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2490 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 2:16 PM
weerbesu,
UICheats spoils me , but its a necessity. It works for me just fine except when I go and try and save a lot to the library, the game freezes and I get a UIException, the same happens when I try to load a lot from the library (exchange). After going through the debug process, (repair, new Sims4 folder, roll in the mods one by one) it was the UICheat mod that was triggering it. Here's a sniplet from the UIException file:

<categoryid>(AS)widgets.Exchange.Detail::DetailPanel</categoryid>
<desyncid>7067ab8ef4334e265b9e675c</desyncid>
<systemconfig/><screenshot/>
<desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1006: Get is not a function.
at widgets.Exchange.Detail::DetailPanel/IsSaveAnimationPlaying()
at widgets.Exchange.Detail::DetailPanel/Hide()
at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/HideComplete()
at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/Hide()
at method id: 1388() at olympus.core::TickerObject/Update()
at olympus.core::Ticker/OnEnterFrame()
</desyncdata>
this appears the only issue I have.

Great mod and many thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2491 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 12:04 PM
Found one problem.
When you choose a ready-made building in the library, a blue background screen appears, which is not removed and you can not do anything...
Fix pls)
Scholar
#2492 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 2:58 PM Last edited by Morphar : 18th Sep 2018 at 3:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by zembee
weerbesu,
UICheats spoils me , but its a necessity. It works for me just fine except when I go and try and save a lot to the library, the game freezes and I get a UIException, the same happens when I try to load a lot from the library (exchange). After going through the debug process, (repair, new Sims4 folder, roll in the mods one by one) it was the UICheat mod that was triggering it. Here's a sniplet from the UIException file:

<categoryid>(AS)widgets.Exchange.Detail::DetailPanel</categoryid>
<desyncid>7067ab8ef4334e265b9e675c</desyncid>
<systemconfig/><screenshot/>
<desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1006: Get is not a function.

at widgets.Exchange.Detail::DetailPanel/IsSaveAnimationPlaying()

at widgets.Exchange.Detail::DetailPanel/Hide()

at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/HideComplete()

at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/Hide()

at method id: 1388()
at olympus.core::TickerObject/Update()

at olympus.core::Ticker/OnEnterFrame()

</desyncdata>
this appears the only issue I have.

Great mod and many thanks!

But that library problem has been reported several pages back and is corrected by a patch of the mod.
For some unknown reason the auther of the mod don't always update the version number.
Redownload!

@Weerbesu: will you concider skipping all these versions? Who needs old versions when a legal game is free to update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2493 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 8:23 PM
Thanks Morphar that was the issue. Apologize for not reading the history. z
Test Subject
#2494 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 7:40 PM
I have the latest version that was updated in July 31st. When I access the gallery in game, The window grays out and i can't click on anything to close it. It forces me to restart the game and after looking up other cases of my same issue i have discovered that this mod is causing it. Will you please update this mod so that it is compatible with the Gallery? Thanks!
Test Subject
#2495 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 10:09 PM
Default Unable to travel to restaurants
First Thank you for this awesome mod! I appreciate the work and skill to create mods :-) I just wanted to share that after a day of trying to locate the mod rendering all dine out lots "Unable to visit."
Ultimately, I found the "latest version of the UI cheats extension" to be the cause. (It wound up being the last and only mod when I discovered it.) I have all game, stuff & EP's except Vampires & Jungle Adventure.
Just wanted to let you know. Take care!
Scholar
#2496 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bradleymee
I have the latest version that was updated in July 31st. When I access the gallery in game, The window grays out and i can't click on anything to close it. It forces me to restart the game and after looking up other cases of my same issue i have discovered that this mod is causing it. Will you please update this mod so that it is compatible with the Gallery? Thanks!

Read the post above yours, please!

@Tawn2001: That is for you too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2497 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 11:41 PM
I have the latest version of this cheat and i have been playing with the new version since it came out, i am now suddenly unable to drag the mood bars around. i have updated the mod, the game, uninstalled, reinstalled, checked all the mods. any other fixes for this?
Lab Assistant
#2498 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by river.rose
I have the latest version of this cheat and i have been playing with the new version since it came out, i am now suddenly unable to drag the mood bars around. i have updated the mod, the game, uninstalled, reinstalled, checked all the mods. any other fixes for this?

I have the same problem, was working fine yesterday, I am wondering if it's the new nvidia graphics driver I installed today, god knows.
Lab Assistant
#2499 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 2:39 AM
reverted back the drivers to see and it's still not working all the other options are apart from dragging the needs bars, so obviously something has gone wrong with this mod, no idea why, windows updates? the only thing I have done, haven't downnloaded any cc or other mods for ages, so at a loss.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2500 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by midge719
reverted back the drivers to see and it's still not working all the other options are apart from dragging the needs bars, so obviously something has gone wrong with this mod, no idea why, windows updates? the only thing I have done, haven't downnloaded any cc or other mods for ages, so at a loss.

Do other features of this mod actually work? Keep in mind it’s possible that cheat windows still pop up but nothing will happen after entering a value.

ΔΤΔ
Page 100 of 135